BGR The Burger Joint brings back its Snooki burger
A toast to the new mom
BGR The Burger Joint is sending its hearty congratulations out to new mother, Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, on the birth of her baby Lorenzo. The casual eatery, with locations on Miracle Mile and Kendall, has brought back the popular Snooki burger, a blend of prime, hormone-free, grain-fed beef topped with jalapeno, cream cheese and its signature mojo sauce. A free “baby” slider version comes with every order. Through Sept. 30. Mark Bucher, founder/chef of BGR The Burger Joint, says he used these ingredients because Snooki is “both cheesy and spicy.”
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast