BGR The Burger Joint brings back its Snooki burger
A toast to the new mom
BGR The Burger Joint is sending its hearty congratulations out to new mother, Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, on the birth of her baby Lorenzo. The casual eatery, with locations on Miracle Mile and Kendall, has brought back the popular Snooki burger, a blend of prime, hormone-free, grain-fed beef topped with jalapeno, cream cheese and its signature mojo sauce. A free “baby” slider version comes with every order. Through Sept. 30. Mark Bucher, founder/chef of BGR The Burger Joint, says he used these ingredients because Snooki is “both cheesy and spicy.”
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump gets key to Doral
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro