BGR The Burger Joint brings back its Snooki burger
A toast to the new mom
BGR The Burger Joint is sending its hearty congratulations out to new mother, Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, on the birth of her baby Lorenzo. The casual eatery, with locations on Miracle Mile and Kendall, has brought back the popular Snooki burger, a blend of prime, hormone-free, grain-fed beef topped with jalapeno, cream cheese and its signature mojo sauce. A free “baby” slider version comes with every order. Through Sept. 30. Mark Bucher, founder/chef of BGR The Burger Joint, says he used these ingredients because Snooki is “both cheesy and spicy.”
On Our Radar
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips