B.F.F. Spa Treatments for $45 this Wednesday
You’ve been wanting to treat yourself and a friend to a spa treatment all year, but you just haven’t had the money. How's $45 sound?
You’ve been wanting to treat yourself and a friend to a spa treatment all year, but you just haven’t had the money. That’s why this B.F.F. – Backrubs, Facials & Foot Scrubs-Spa Night is such a great idea. Tracy Wilson Mourning (wife of Alonzo Mourning) will be hosting the event which will also raise funds for the Honey Shine Mentoring Program—a program with the mission of inspiring girls to reach their fullest potential. You’ll also get to purchase last minute Christmas goodies and enjoy angel card readings, spa bites, cocktails and a chick flick—all for $45. It sounds really Sisterhood of the Traveling Spa-ish. The only caveat is the small window of opportunity to get such a cheap, luxurious treat. Maybe, Tracy will host another event before the year's end? (Hint, hint)
When: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, December 16.
Where: Willow Stream Spa at The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club, 19999 West Country Club Dr., Aventura, 305-933-6930.
- Miami's Top 10 Hotel Bathrooms
- SBE to debut The Redbury South Beach in time for Art Basel
- Art Basel Miami Beach Hotel Guide
- InterContinental Miami Hotel is Searching for their Next "Dancing Girl"
- Resorts World Bimini Creates New Ways to Explore the Storied Bahamian Islands
- A peek at the menu at the upcoming Metropolitan by COMO, Miami Beach
- The Band Perry Arrives at Fontainebleau Miami Beach for Dinner and a Show
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Presents 2nd Annual Lapis Spa Wellness Series
- Hotel Victor South Beach Reopens After Renovations Under Independent Management
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Goes Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness Month