B.F.F. Spa Treatments for $45 this Wednesday
You’ve been wanting to treat yourself and a friend to a spa treatment all year, but you just haven’t had the money. How's $45 sound?
You’ve been wanting to treat yourself and a friend to a spa treatment all year, but you just haven’t had the money. That’s why this B.F.F. – Backrubs, Facials & Foot Scrubs-Spa Night is such a great idea. Tracy Wilson Mourning (wife of Alonzo Mourning) will be hosting the event which will also raise funds for the Honey Shine Mentoring Program—a program with the mission of inspiring girls to reach their fullest potential. You’ll also get to purchase last minute Christmas goodies and enjoy angel card readings, spa bites, cocktails and a chick flick—all for $45. It sounds really Sisterhood of the Traveling Spa-ish. The only caveat is the small window of opportunity to get such a cheap, luxurious treat. Maybe, Tracy will host another event before the year's end? (Hint, hint)
When: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, December 16.
Where: Willow Stream Spa at The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club, 19999 West Country Club Dr., Aventura, 305-933-6930.
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Hosts All-Star Tennis Tournament & Offers Sony Open Packages
- Miami Hotel Personality: Javier Beneyto of the Newly Opened Metropolitan by COMO
- Spring Training Hotel Packages Across Florida
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction