B.F.F. Spa Treatments for $45 this Wednesday
You’ve been wanting to treat yourself and a friend to a spa treatment all year, but you just haven’t had the money. How's $45 sound?
You’ve been wanting to treat yourself and a friend to a spa treatment all year, but you just haven’t had the money. That’s why this B.F.F. – Backrubs, Facials & Foot Scrubs-Spa Night is such a great idea. Tracy Wilson Mourning (wife of Alonzo Mourning) will be hosting the event which will also raise funds for the Honey Shine Mentoring Program—a program with the mission of inspiring girls to reach their fullest potential. You’ll also get to purchase last minute Christmas goodies and enjoy angel card readings, spa bites, cocktails and a chick flick—all for $45. It sounds really Sisterhood of the Traveling Spa-ish. The only caveat is the small window of opportunity to get such a cheap, luxurious treat. Maybe, Tracy will host another event before the year's end? (Hint, hint)
When: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, December 16.
Where: Willow Stream Spa at The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club, 19999 West Country Club Dr., Aventura, 305-933-6930.
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- Kaskades Suites at Gale South Beach to open December 1