B.F.F. Spa Treatments for $45 this Wednesday
You’ve been wanting to treat yourself and a friend to a spa treatment all year, but you just haven’t had the money. How's $45 sound?
You’ve been wanting to treat yourself and a friend to a spa treatment all year, but you just haven’t had the money. That’s why this B.F.F. – Backrubs, Facials & Foot Scrubs-Spa Night is such a great idea. Tracy Wilson Mourning (wife of Alonzo Mourning) will be hosting the event which will also raise funds for the Honey Shine Mentoring Program—a program with the mission of inspiring girls to reach their fullest potential. You’ll also get to purchase last minute Christmas goodies and enjoy angel card readings, spa bites, cocktails and a chick flick—all for $45. It sounds really Sisterhood of the Traveling Spa-ish. The only caveat is the small window of opportunity to get such a cheap, luxurious treat. Maybe, Tracy will host another event before the year's end? (Hint, hint)
When: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, December 16.
Where: Willow Stream Spa at The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club, 19999 West Country Club Dr., Aventura, 305-933-6930.
- Sneak Peek: EAST Miami hotel to open at Brickell City Center Winter 2015
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer