B.F.F. Spa Treatments for $45 this Wednesday
You’ve been wanting to treat yourself and a friend to a spa treatment all year, but you just haven’t had the money. How's $45 sound?
You’ve been wanting to treat yourself and a friend to a spa treatment all year, but you just haven’t had the money. That’s why this B.F.F. – Backrubs, Facials & Foot Scrubs-Spa Night is such a great idea. Tracy Wilson Mourning (wife of Alonzo Mourning) will be hosting the event which will also raise funds for the Honey Shine Mentoring Program—a program with the mission of inspiring girls to reach their fullest potential. You’ll also get to purchase last minute Christmas goodies and enjoy angel card readings, spa bites, cocktails and a chick flick—all for $45. It sounds really Sisterhood of the Traveling Spa-ish. The only caveat is the small window of opportunity to get such a cheap, luxurious treat. Maybe, Tracy will host another event before the year's end? (Hint, hint)
When: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, December 16.
Where: Willow Stream Spa at The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club, 19999 West Country Club Dr., Aventura, 305-933-6930.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release