Beyond Your Cubicle Soundtrack: World Music at the Wave Hotel
Celebrate the launch of Putumayo World Music Nights at The Wave Hotel.
So your yogi plays Putumayo World music while you attempt to trikonasana. You know, it’s that Karma Stura-esque music. And you’ve seen those Putumayo World CD covers--animated humans riding colorful jitneys and smooching in a Brazilian café--a life far removed from cubicle soundtracks. Well, if you’re looking for something different to do for Happy Hour, go to the launch of Putumayo World Music Nights at The Wave Hotel on Wednesday, September 30th
beginning at 6 p.m. Maybe, I’ll see you there.
Wave Hotel, 350 Ocean Dr., South Beach, 305-673-0401.
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West