Beyond Your Cubicle Soundtrack: World Music at the Wave Hotel
Celebrate the launch of Putumayo World Music Nights at The Wave Hotel.
So your yogi plays Putumayo World music while you attempt to trikonasana. You know, it’s that Karma Stura-esque music. And you’ve seen those Putumayo World CD covers--animated humans riding colorful jitneys and smooching in a Brazilian café--a life far removed from cubicle soundtracks. Well, if you’re looking for something different to do for Happy Hour, go to the launch of Putumayo World Music Nights at The Wave Hotel on Wednesday, September 30th
beginning at 6 p.m. Maybe, I’ll see you there.
Wave Hotel, 350 Ocean Dr., South Beach, 305-673-0401.
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- Kaskades Suites at Gale South Beach to open December 1