Beyond Your Cubicle Soundtrack: World Music at the Wave Hotel
Celebrate the launch of Putumayo World Music Nights at The Wave Hotel.
So your yogi plays Putumayo World music while you attempt to trikonasana. You know, it’s that Karma Stura-esque music. And you’ve seen those Putumayo World CD covers--animated humans riding colorful jitneys and smooching in a Brazilian café--a life far removed from cubicle soundtracks. Well, if you’re looking for something different to do for Happy Hour, go to the launch of Putumayo World Music Nights at The Wave Hotel on Wednesday, September 30th
beginning at 6 p.m. Maybe, I’ll see you there.
Wave Hotel, 350 Ocean Dr., South Beach, 305-673-0401.
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms