Beyond Your Cubicle Soundtrack: World Music at the Wave Hotel
Celebrate the launch of Putumayo World Music Nights at The Wave Hotel.
So your yogi plays Putumayo World music while you attempt to trikonasana. You know, it’s that Karma Stura-esque music. And you’ve seen those Putumayo World CD covers--animated humans riding colorful jitneys and smooching in a Brazilian café--a life far removed from cubicle soundtracks. Well, if you’re looking for something different to do for Happy Hour, go to the launch of Putumayo World Music Nights at The Wave Hotel on Wednesday, September 30th
beginning at 6 p.m. Maybe, I’ll see you there.
Wave Hotel, 350 Ocean Dr., South Beach, 305-673-0401.
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla