Beyonce, Kelly Rowland pose with locals
What a shock
Happy 2nd birthday, Blue Ivy!The Carter family (aka Jay Z, Beyonce and baby) are still living it up in Miami.
On Tuesday night, actually Wednesday morning, Bey and Z and an entourage hooked up with old Destiny's Child band members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams for a fun night. They all ended up at Sing Sing Karaoke in Miami Beach.
According to gossip site Necolebitchie.com, before heading to a private room, Kelly and Beyonce made a quick visit to another room containing three young women, one sleeping. Earlier, the girls had been singing a Beyonce song and got the shock of their lives. What are the odds? If you live in Miami, pretty good.
Two of the unidentified fans managed to get a pic with the two famous singers and B photobombed the one who had passed out.
The Miami New Times was provided with security footage of what went down.
On Our Radar
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert