Beyonce, Kelly Rowland pose with locals
What a shock
Happy 2nd birthday, Blue Ivy!The Carter family (aka Jay Z, Beyonce and baby) are still living it up in Miami.
On Tuesday night, actually Wednesday morning, Bey and Z and an entourage hooked up with old Destiny's Child band members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams for a fun night. They all ended up at Sing Sing Karaoke in Miami Beach.
According to gossip site Necolebitchie.com, before heading to a private room, Kelly and Beyonce made a quick visit to another room containing three young women, one sleeping. Earlier, the girls had been singing a Beyonce song and got the shock of their lives. What are the odds? If you live in Miami, pretty good.
Two of the unidentified fans managed to get a pic with the two famous singers and B photobombed the one who had passed out.
The Miami New Times was provided with security footage of what went down.
On Our Radar
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up