Beyonce, Kelly Rowland pose with locals
What a shock
Happy 2nd birthday, Blue Ivy!The Carter family (aka Jay Z, Beyonce and baby) are still living it up in Miami.
On Tuesday night, actually Wednesday morning, Bey and Z and an entourage hooked up with old Destiny's Child band members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams for a fun night. They all ended up at Sing Sing Karaoke in Miami Beach.
According to gossip site Necolebitchie.com, before heading to a private room, Kelly and Beyonce made a quick visit to another room containing three young women, one sleeping. Earlier, the girls had been singing a Beyonce song and got the shock of their lives. What are the odds? If you live in Miami, pretty good.
Two of the unidentified fans managed to get a pic with the two famous singers and B photobombed the one who had passed out.
The Miami New Times was provided with security footage of what went down.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud