Beyonce, Kelly Rowland pose with locals
What a shock
Happy 2nd birthday, Blue Ivy!The Carter family (aka Jay Z, Beyonce and baby) are still living it up in Miami.
On Tuesday night, actually Wednesday morning, Bey and Z and an entourage hooked up with old Destiny's Child band members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams for a fun night. They all ended up at Sing Sing Karaoke in Miami Beach.
According to gossip site Necolebitchie.com, before heading to a private room, Kelly and Beyonce made a quick visit to another room containing three young women, one sleeping. Earlier, the girls had been singing a Beyonce song and got the shock of their lives. What are the odds? If you live in Miami, pretty good.
Two of the unidentified fans managed to get a pic with the two famous singers and B photobombed the one who had passed out.
The Miami New Times was provided with security footage of what went down.
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book