Beyonce and Jay Z celebrate 2014 in Miami
Date night for Beyonce and Jay Z!
The musically inclined couple partied it up at pal Sean Combs' CIROC New Year's Eve bash at a private home in Miami Beach Tuesday night. UsWeekly reported Queen Bey, 32, and the Z man, 44, were enjoying each other's company immensely at the party, where they danced and drank and basically acted like consenting adults. Beyonce later posted a picture on Instagram of the festivities, which included Drake (who spinned), T.I., Jamie Foxx and Pharrell Williams.
"Jay Z and Beyonce were off in a corner dancing and greeting people," an insider tells the magazine. As for All the Single Ladies singer's fashion choices? She opted for a tiger print Versace button-down shirt, no pants. She really didn't appear to have a care in the world, despite the fact that she's been getting flack over her song, XO from her new self titled so called visual album (it's about a failing relationship and taking the time to appreciate what you have in the moment).
NASA officials say the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster "should never be trivialized" in response to the song that features an audio sample recorded just after the craft exploded on takeoff in 1986, killing all seven crewmembers.
"My heart goes out to the families of those lost in the Challenger disaster," the former Destiny Child's crooner's statement said. "The song 'XO' was recorded with the sincerest intention to help heal those who have lost loved ones and to remind us that unexpected things happen, so love and appreciate every minute that you have with those who mean the most to you. The songwriters included the audio in tribute to the unselfish work of the Challenger crew with hope that they will never be forgotten."
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site