Beyonce and Jay Z celebrate 2014 in Miami
Date night for Beyonce and Jay Z!
The musically inclined couple partied it up at pal Sean Combs' CIROC New Year's Eve bash at a private home in Miami Beach Tuesday night. UsWeekly reported Queen Bey, 32, and the Z man, 44, were enjoying each other's company immensely at the party, where they danced and drank and basically acted like consenting adults. Beyonce later posted a picture on Instagram of the festivities, which included Drake (who spinned), T.I., Jamie Foxx and Pharrell Williams.
"Jay Z and Beyonce were off in a corner dancing and greeting people," an insider tells the magazine. As for All the Single Ladies singer's fashion choices? She opted for a tiger print Versace button-down shirt, no pants. She really didn't appear to have a care in the world, despite the fact that she's been getting flack over her song, XO from her new self titled so called visual album (it's about a failing relationship and taking the time to appreciate what you have in the moment).
NASA officials say the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster "should never be trivialized" in response to the song that features an audio sample recorded just after the craft exploded on takeoff in 1986, killing all seven crewmembers.
"My heart goes out to the families of those lost in the Challenger disaster," the former Destiny Child's crooner's statement said. "The song 'XO' was recorded with the sincerest intention to help heal those who have lost loved ones and to remind us that unexpected things happen, so love and appreciate every minute that you have with those who mean the most to you. The songwriters included the audio in tribute to the unselfish work of the Challenger crew with hope that they will never be forgotten."
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision