Betty White: Calendar girl
Betty White has a new calendar and she's looking hot!
Betty White will be available 24/7 with her new gig - the 88-year-old is the star of her very own calendar.
White is, well, white hot. From her new hit television comedy - Hot in Cleveland (TV Land) - to her #1 Super Bowl commercial (Snickers) with the not-dead Abe Vigoda - Betty is hitting her stride when most people are chilling in their rocking chairs.
Check out the month of March, when Betty is doted over by three greased up male Chippendale like dancers. What a life.
The calendar is $12.99 and will be available in September at morrisanimalfounadtion.org, where proceeds will go to improving lives of animals. Humans will be happy too.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event