Betty White: Calendar girl
Betty White has a new calendar and she's looking hot!
Betty White will be available 24/7 with her new gig - the 88-year-old is the star of her very own calendar.
White is, well, white hot. From her new hit television comedy - Hot in Cleveland (TV Land) - to her #1 Super Bowl commercial (Snickers) with the not-dead Abe Vigoda - Betty is hitting her stride when most people are chilling in their rocking chairs.
Check out the month of March, when Betty is doted over by three greased up male Chippendale like dancers. What a life.
The calendar is $12.99 and will be available in September at morrisanimalfounadtion.org, where proceeds will go to improving lives of animals. Humans will be happy too.
On Our Radar
- Lenny Kravitz honored for charity work
- Beyonce to kick off world tour in Miami
- Supermodel Naomi Campbell plays mentor
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach