Betty White: Calendar girl
Betty White has a new calendar and she's looking hot!
Betty White will be available 24/7 with her new gig - the 88-year-old is the star of her very own calendar.
White is, well, white hot. From her new hit television comedy - Hot in Cleveland (TV Land) - to her #1 Super Bowl commercial (Snickers) with the not-dead Abe Vigoda - Betty is hitting her stride when most people are chilling in their rocking chairs.
Check out the month of March, when Betty is doted over by three greased up male Chippendale like dancers. What a life.
The calendar is $12.99 and will be available in September at morrisanimalfounadtion.org, where proceeds will go to improving lives of animals. Humans will be happy too.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market