Best of the Best, Baby!
Wine Spectator's Best of the Best was Bad Girls Club meets Patridge Family Reunion lol.
So, let’s do a little Wine Spectator Best of the Best recap. Did I see Lennox Lewis, Guys? Or did I imagine that sexy rippled bottle of overt masculinity as the 1998 Krug Champagne Vintage Brut straddled my loins? That was a damn good bottle of Champagne. All those sweet vanilla spices were a complete curb ball for my presumptuous palate. I loved the Champagne entrance concept, though I didn’t get to the Dom. Inside the Fontainebleau’s main room, the crowd was Bad Girls Club meets Patridge Family Reunion lol. And most of the food I tasted was delicious. The dark chocolate cream shot was like an adult Rice Krispies Treat
(though the chef snarled at my description). Saw this sexy master sommelier slash winemaker I sort of have a crush on (Hint: Loves The Chronique). Were you there? What did you think?
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Midtown Right Now