Best of the Best, Baby!
Wine Spectator's Best of the Best was Bad Girls Club meets Patridge Family Reunion lol.
So, let’s do a little Wine Spectator Best of the Best recap. Did I see Lennox Lewis, Guys? Or did I imagine that sexy rippled bottle of overt masculinity as the 1998 Krug Champagne Vintage Brut straddled my loins? That was a damn good bottle of Champagne. All those sweet vanilla spices were a complete curb ball for my presumptuous palate. I loved the Champagne entrance concept, though I didn’t get to the Dom. Inside the Fontainebleau’s main room, the crowd was Bad Girls Club meets Patridge Family Reunion lol. And most of the food I tasted was delicious. The dark chocolate cream shot was like an adult Rice Krispies Treat
(though the chef snarled at my description). Saw this sexy master sommelier slash winemaker I sort of have a crush on (Hint: Loves The Chronique). Were you there? What did you think?
- Take an exclusive tour through the design elements of the iconic Delano Hotel
- Weekend Getaway: Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Playa Largo is Key Largo's first newly built resort in 20 years
- Dance your way onto Miami's skyline with InterContinental hotel
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Luxurious fall Caribbean hotel packages
- Top Miami & South Florida fall hotel deals
- Miami & South Florida's most luxurious fall hotel packages
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants