Best of the Best, Baby!
Wine Spectator's Best of the Best was Bad Girls Club meets Patridge Family Reunion lol.
So, let’s do a little Wine Spectator Best of the Best recap. Did I see Lennox Lewis, Guys? Or did I imagine that sexy rippled bottle of overt masculinity as the 1998 Krug Champagne Vintage Brut straddled my loins? That was a damn good bottle of Champagne. All those sweet vanilla spices were a complete curb ball for my presumptuous palate. I loved the Champagne entrance concept, though I didn’t get to the Dom. Inside the Fontainebleau’s main room, the crowd was Bad Girls Club meets Patridge Family Reunion lol. And most of the food I tasted was delicious. The dark chocolate cream shot was like an adult Rice Krispies Treat
(though the chef snarled at my description). Saw this sexy master sommelier slash winemaker I sort of have a crush on (Hint: Loves The Chronique). Were you there? What did you think?
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms