Best Man movie sequel filming in town
Stars are here
The cast of 1999’s romantic drama Best Man — Nia Long and Taye Diggs (pictured) along with director Malcolm D. Lee — are currently taping the sequel, Best Man Holiday.
The American Black Film Festival, held in Miami from June 19-23, will be the first to get these celebrities together at 5:30 p.m. June 20 for a panel discussion hosted by Access Hollywood anchor and former Miami news anchor Shaun Robinson. The opening film for the American Black Film Festival is The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete, a movie executive-produced by Alicia Keys starring Jeffrey Wright, Anthony Mackie, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Jennifer Hudson and Jordin Sparks.
For more information, go to www.abff.com.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud