Best Man movie sequel filming in town
Stars are here
The cast of 1999’s romantic drama Best Man — Nia Long and Taye Diggs (pictured) along with director Malcolm D. Lee — are currently taping the sequel, Best Man Holiday.
The American Black Film Festival, held in Miami from June 19-23, will be the first to get these celebrities together at 5:30 p.m. June 20 for a panel discussion hosted by Access Hollywood anchor and former Miami news anchor Shaun Robinson. The opening film for the American Black Film Festival is The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete, a movie executive-produced by Alicia Keys starring Jeffrey Wright, Anthony Mackie, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Jennifer Hudson and Jordin Sparks.
For more information, go to www.abff.com.
On Our Radar
- Delray Beach rapper J Rand keeping it real in South Florida
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino