Best Man movie sequel filming in town
Stars are here
The cast of 1999’s romantic drama Best Man — Nia Long and Taye Diggs (pictured) along with director Malcolm D. Lee — are currently taping the sequel, Best Man Holiday.
The American Black Film Festival, held in Miami from June 19-23, will be the first to get these celebrities together at 5:30 p.m. June 20 for a panel discussion hosted by Access Hollywood anchor and former Miami news anchor Shaun Robinson. The opening film for the American Black Film Festival is The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete, a movie executive-produced by Alicia Keys starring Jeffrey Wright, Anthony Mackie, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Jennifer Hudson and Jordin Sparks.
For more information, go to www.abff.com.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market