Best Man movie sequel filming in town
Stars are here
The cast of 1999’s romantic drama Best Man — Nia Long and Taye Diggs (pictured) along with director Malcolm D. Lee — are currently taping the sequel, Best Man Holiday.
The American Black Film Festival, held in Miami from June 19-23, will be the first to get these celebrities together at 5:30 p.m. June 20 for a panel discussion hosted by Access Hollywood anchor and former Miami news anchor Shaun Robinson. The opening film for the American Black Film Festival is The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete, a movie executive-produced by Alicia Keys starring Jeffrey Wright, Anthony Mackie, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Jennifer Hudson and Jordin Sparks.
For more information, go to www.abff.com.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan