Best Man movie sequel filming in town
Stars are here
The cast of 1999’s romantic drama Best Man — Nia Long and Taye Diggs (pictured) along with director Malcolm D. Lee — are currently taping the sequel, Best Man Holiday.
The American Black Film Festival, held in Miami from June 19-23, will be the first to get these celebrities together at 5:30 p.m. June 20 for a panel discussion hosted by Access Hollywood anchor and former Miami news anchor Shaun Robinson. The opening film for the American Black Film Festival is The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete, a movie executive-produced by Alicia Keys starring Jeffrey Wright, Anthony Mackie, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Jennifer Hudson and Jordin Sparks.
For more information, go to www.abff.com.
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane