Best of the best
What are the hottest bars? Shops? Kids' restaurants? Survey says....
Hot places alert: AOL announced the winners of its 2010 City’s Best program, providing a guide to the best local food, entertainment and lifestyle options. From Oct. 13 through Nov. 30, residents cast their votes to select their favorite venues from a list of top local businesses in many various categories. Here are SoFla picks:
Best After-Work Bars Globe Cafe & Bar
Best Beer Selection Yard House
Best Breakfast & Brunch Big Pink
Best Burgers OneBurger
Best Cheap Eats Pizza Rustica
Best Chinese Food Tropical Chinese
Best Cocktails Cafeina
Best Cuban Cuisine Bella Cuba
Best Day Drinking Delano
Best Desserts Sweetness Bakeshop & Cafe
Best Dive Bars Tobacco Road
Best Family-Friendly Restaurants Deli Lane Cafe & Tavern
Best Fashion Boutiques Lady Lux Boutique
Best GLBT Nightlife Vlada Lounge
Best Hotels Mandarin Oriental Miami
Best Italian Food Cafe Abracci
Best Kids Clothing The Children's Exchange
Best Live Music The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater
For more go to AOL.com
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'