beScene Launch Party
It's a red carpet affair; SET nightclub and MOD Media celebrate the official launch party of BeScene magazine in style including a fashion show by Art of Shade.
320 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL
Be seen at SET as the official launch party for beScene Magazine kicks off tonight from 10p to midnight. beScene is an online publication geared to attract all creative individuals and well-known artists, it aims to focus on all aspects of their creative lifestyles and promote their work to the devoted readers. Featured tonight will be a fashion show by Art of Shade presenting its latest collection, “Paradigm Shift”; models will rock the runway in eco-friendly, yet very trendy gowns, cocktail dresses, and other pieces that showcase the artistry and philosophy behind the concept of Art of Shade.
Join MOD Media and beScene Mag for one of the hottest red carpet events on South Beach tonight; enjoy complimentary cocktails from 10p-11p. The party doesn’t end there, after the show ends stick around and party it up to sounds by Ron Luna with Chicco Secci in the main room spinning a mix of open format and house music, while upstairs Jon Cash throws down a nasty hip-hop set. It’s going to be a night of fashion, cocktails, and networking full of high energy and style, you don’t want to be left un-seen RSVP is mandatory for this event; BeScene tonight at SET!
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color