beScene Launch Party
It's a red carpet affair; SET nightclub and MOD Media celebrate the official launch party of BeScene magazine in style including a fashion show by Art of Shade.
Be seen at SET as the official launch party for beScene Magazine kicks off tonight from 10p to midnight. beScene is an online publication geared to attract all creative individuals and well-known artists, it aims to focus on all aspects of their creative lifestyles and promote their work to the devoted readers. Featured tonight will be a fashion show by Art of Shade presenting its latest collection, “Paradigm Shift”; models will rock the runway in eco-friendly, yet very trendy gowns, cocktail dresses, and other pieces that showcase the artistry and philosophy behind the concept of Art of Shade.
Join MOD Media and beScene Mag for one of the hottest red carpet events on South Beach tonight; enjoy complimentary cocktails from 10p-11p. The party doesn’t end there, after the show ends stick around and party it up to sounds by Ron Luna with Chicco Secci in the main room spinning a mix of open format and house music, while upstairs Jon Cash throws down a nasty hip-hop set. It’s going to be a night of fashion, cocktails, and networking full of high energy and style, you don’t want to be left un-seen RSVP is mandatory for this event; BeScene tonight at SET!
320 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day