BeScene “Art” Issue Release and Toy Drive
MOD Media and Miami Beach Fire Fighters team up with Segafredo Brickell to present the December BeScene "Art" Issue Release Party and Holiday Toy Drive Wednesday, December 23rd!
Spazio Nero at Segafredo Zanetti
1421 South Miami Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
Get up, close, and personal with some steaming hot Fire Fighters Wednesday, December 23rd as MOD Media teams up with the Miami Beach Fire Fighters to present the December, BeScene “Art” Issue Release Party and Holiday Toy Drive at Spazio Nero Segafredo Brickell. Party for a great cause as Miami Beach Fire Fighters will be collecting new, unwrapped toys for Toys for Tots while you enjoy complimentary drinks from 7p-8p. Toys collected will be given out on Christmas day to local orphanages making it a special Christmas for all the kids.
It’s a perfect Pre-Christmas Eve Holiday party that combines a great cause and the release of one of the premier Eco-Friendly publications targeted to all those with a passion for creativity and design. This fabulous shindig begins at 7p and goes to 11pm, but don’t worry the night doesn’t end there; continue the fun at Spazio Nero, one of favorite places to party on Brickell. The crowd is very upscale and if you’re single and ready to mingle this is the place to be. The selection of beautiful people is grade A; lots of hotties to socialize, get cozy, and grab a few cocktails with.
Don’t miss out on this amazing event; to attend you must RSVP ahead of time at email@example.com and don't forget to bring an unwrapped toy. Spread some joy to kids in Miami while having a great time amongst ravishing, gorgeous people and the charming fire fighters of Miami Beach this Wednesday at Spazio Nero. Tis’ the season for giving, see you there!
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space