Bernard Holley Bikini Fashion Show
The heat is back, check out the Bernard Holley Bikini Fashion Show at Cameo!
1445 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
For table reservation: 786-235-5800
The warm weather has returned; what better way to celebrate the heat then with a Bernard Holley Bikini Fashion Show tonight at Cameo! Bathing suit season is right around the corner, get a look at the newest trends that will be making a splash this spring-summer season. Miami is all about fun in the sun; get ready by scoping out possible suits and get some bikini body inspiration as Model Mayhem takes over and struts their stuff.
Cameo Theatre is back and since it’s little re-model it’s been providing week after week of great entertainment and fabulous events. Dance to the sounds of DJ’s Ron Luna, Konflikt, and Triarchy while you sip away on your fave drink for the night. The work week is over, the heat is back, time to unwind with great music, models, and a few drinks. For free admission before 12:30 am, mention the password “BH”. Cameo is back; it's time to party!
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Florida band Anberlin says goodbye at Vans Warped Tour
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach