Bernard Holley Bikini Fashion Show
The heat is back, check out the Bernard Holley Bikini Fashion Show at Cameo!
1445 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
For table reservation: 786-235-5800
The warm weather has returned; what better way to celebrate the heat then with a Bernard Holley Bikini Fashion Show tonight at Cameo! Bathing suit season is right around the corner, get a look at the newest trends that will be making a splash this spring-summer season. Miami is all about fun in the sun; get ready by scoping out possible suits and get some bikini body inspiration as Model Mayhem takes over and struts their stuff.
Cameo Theatre is back and since it’s little re-model it’s been providing week after week of great entertainment and fabulous events. Dance to the sounds of DJ’s Ron Luna, Konflikt, and Triarchy while you sip away on your fave drink for the night. The work week is over, the heat is back, time to unwind with great music, models, and a few drinks. For free admission before 12:30 am, mention the password “BH”. Cameo is back; it's time to party!
- Phase 1 of Ultra 2014 lineup announced
- Velvet Underground: Jewish singles unite on Christmas Eve, hip hop heads south from Nashville, OTC launches happy hour in Brickell
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 20 - 22
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 13 - 15
- Velvet Underground: The Cabaret South Beach opens this week, watch Olivia Newton John's Xanadu outdoors at the New World Center's SoundScape, and Jingle Bell Rock takes over Tobacco Road
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Boy George takes over Miami for Art Basel
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 6 - 8
- Velvet Underground: The SLS retrofits iconic 'rubber ducky' for Art Basel, Chris Willis performs at the Eden Roc, and let it snow in Brickell
- Top live music events during Art Basel 2013