Bernard Holley Bikini Fashion Show
The heat is back, check out the Bernard Holley Bikini Fashion Show at Cameo!
1445 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
For table reservation: 786-235-5800
The warm weather has returned; what better way to celebrate the heat then with a Bernard Holley Bikini Fashion Show tonight at Cameo! Bathing suit season is right around the corner, get a look at the newest trends that will be making a splash this spring-summer season. Miami is all about fun in the sun; get ready by scoping out possible suits and get some bikini body inspiration as Model Mayhem takes over and struts their stuff.
Cameo Theatre is back and since it’s little re-model it’s been providing week after week of great entertainment and fabulous events. Dance to the sounds of DJ’s Ron Luna, Konflikt, and Triarchy while you sip away on your fave drink for the night. The work week is over, the heat is back, time to unwind with great music, models, and a few drinks. For free admission before 12:30 am, mention the password “BH”. Cameo is back; it's time to party!
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Life In Color EDM party tapped for halftime performance of Guinness International Champions Cup final at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium