Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
Follow the Ben & Jerry's truck on Twitter and get a free sample of their new core flavors
Ben & Jerry’s is going to make your day with a free ice cream tasting from 5-7 p.m. Friday at the Bakehouse Art Complex (561 NW 32nd St., Miami).
On the menu are new flavors like Salted Caramel (sweet cream ice cream with blond brownies and a salted caramel swirl) and Hazed & Confused (hazelnut and chocolate ice creams with fudge chips and a hazelnut fudge swirl).
If you can’t make the pop-up tasting, follow the Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Truck as it continues its tour of Miami through May 6, passing out free samples throughout the city at various locations that you can track on Twitter by following them at @BenJerrysTruck.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show