Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
Follow the Ben & Jerry's truck on Twitter and get a free sample of their new core flavors
Ben & Jerry’s is going to make your day with a free ice cream tasting from 5-7 p.m. Friday at the Bakehouse Art Complex (561 NW 32nd St., Miami).
On the menu are new flavors like Salted Caramel (sweet cream ice cream with blond brownies and a salted caramel swirl) and Hazed & Confused (hazelnut and chocolate ice creams with fudge chips and a hazelnut fudge swirl).
If you can’t make the pop-up tasting, follow the Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Truck as it continues its tour of Miami through May 6, passing out free samples throughout the city at various locations that you can track on Twitter by following them at @BenJerrysTruck.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters