Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
Follow the Ben & Jerry's truck on Twitter and get a free sample of their new core flavors
Ben & Jerry’s is going to make your day with a free ice cream tasting from 5-7 p.m. Friday at the Bakehouse Art Complex (561 NW 32nd St., Miami).
On the menu are new flavors like Salted Caramel (sweet cream ice cream with blond brownies and a salted caramel swirl) and Hazed & Confused (hazelnut and chocolate ice creams with fudge chips and a hazelnut fudge swirl).
If you can’t make the pop-up tasting, follow the Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Truck as it continues its tour of Miami through May 6, passing out free samples throughout the city at various locations that you can track on Twitter by following them at @BenJerrysTruck.
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber settles paparazzo lawsuit
- Sara Bareilles to headline gala
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade