Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
Follow the Ben & Jerry's truck on Twitter and get a free sample of their new core flavors
Ben & Jerry’s is going to make your day with a free ice cream tasting from 5-7 p.m. Friday at the Bakehouse Art Complex (561 NW 32nd St., Miami).
On the menu are new flavors like Salted Caramel (sweet cream ice cream with blond brownies and a salted caramel swirl) and Hazed & Confused (hazelnut and chocolate ice creams with fudge chips and a hazelnut fudge swirl).
If you can’t make the pop-up tasting, follow the Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Truck as it continues its tour of Miami through May 6, passing out free samples throughout the city at various locations that you can track on Twitter by following them at @BenJerrysTruck.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud