Belvedere's Mango Passion vodka debuts at exclusive dinner at the Setai
Dinner with cocktail pairings kicks off South Beach Wine and Food Festival 2014
As the South Beach Wine & Food Festival got started, Belvedere Vodka hosted a swanky dinner at the Setai hotel that featured delicious food paired with cocktails created by Claire Smith, Belvedere’s Head of Spirit Creation and Mixology. The dinner showcased the brand’s Mango Passion vodka, part of a new line of flavored vodkas flavored using only natural infusions from tropical fruits.
The first course paired fresh dishes like panzanella with burrata cheese and diced baby veggies, heirloom tomatoes with mission figs, and hamachi with peppers and watermelon with a Mediterranean Martini, a cocktail that was a fresher take on the traditional martini.
The main course saw rich dishes like lombo di tonno (loin of tuna), farm raised chicken and neapolitan paccheri paired with a Mango Cobbler, a tart and succulent drink with blood orange, sherry, Mango Passion vodka and a salted rim.
The final course paired a Belvedere Batida (a take on the Brazilian cocktail with Mango Passion vodka and coconut milk) with three succulent desserts including chocolate mousse, a light fruit salad and an apple tart.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt