Belvedere's Mango Passion vodka debuts at exclusive dinner at the Setai
Dinner with cocktail pairings kicks off South Beach Wine and Food Festival 2014
As the South Beach Wine & Food Festival got started, Belvedere Vodka hosted a swanky dinner at the Setai hotel that featured delicious food paired with cocktails created by Claire Smith, Belvedere’s Head of Spirit Creation and Mixology. The dinner showcased the brand’s Mango Passion vodka, part of a new line of flavored vodkas flavored using only natural infusions from tropical fruits.
The first course paired fresh dishes like panzanella with burrata cheese and diced baby veggies, heirloom tomatoes with mission figs, and hamachi with peppers and watermelon with a Mediterranean Martini, a cocktail that was a fresher take on the traditional martini.
The main course saw rich dishes like lombo di tonno (loin of tuna), farm raised chicken and neapolitan paccheri paired with a Mango Cobbler, a tart and succulent drink with blood orange, sherry, Mango Passion vodka and a salted rim.
The final course paired a Belvedere Batida (a take on the Brazilian cocktail with Mango Passion vodka and coconut milk) with three succulent desserts including chocolate mousse, a light fruit salad and an apple tart.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex