Belve Music Lounge
W South Beach hosts exclusive lounge for DJs during Ultra weekend
No where else can you get a chance to get up close and personal with DJs like Dirty Vegas, Bob Sinclar and Roger Sanchez this weekend than at the Belve Music Lounge.
Tucked away in a private area at the W South Beach (2201 Collins Ave., Miami Beach), this three-day invite-only event will feature plenty of Belvedere cocktails, live remotes from Sirius XM radio, and hourly performances of some of the top DJs from around the world. And all in an intimate setting, so you can actually say hello to your favorites, and maybe even snap a photo with them.
If you're not on the guest list, Miami.com can help you out. Head to our Facebook page, become a fan and leave a message on our wall as to why you should be on the Belve Music Lounge guest list. On Wednesday afternoon we'll pick a pair of winners for each day.
At left is the schedule of performances. Good luck, and enjoy the music.
Belve Music Lounge
Thursday, March 24
Noon - Moguai
1 p.m. - Nervo
2 p.m. - Sander Van Doorn
3 p.m. - Skrillex
4 p.m. - Adrian Lux
5 p.m. - TBA
6 p.m. - Drop The Lime
7 p.m. - Alex Gaudino
Friday, March 25
Noon - Umek
1 p.m. - George Acosta
2 p.m. - Afrojack
3 p.m. - Roger Sanchez
4 p.m. - Blaqstarr
Saturday, March 26th
Noon - Miss Nine
1 p.m. - Dirty Vegas
2 p.m. - Chuckie
3 p.m. - Bob Sinclar
4 p.m. - Berrie
5 p..m. - Ruckus
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision