Belt It Out
Vintage Reign's belt bag ain't your mama's fanny pack. Find out why.
Manicures, pedicures, shoes with unpronounceable designer names, chocolate, Bravo television shows — a woman simply cannot get enough of them.
The same goes for handbags.
We're obsessed with Miami-based label Vintage Reign's "The Traveler" belt bag ($160) in metallic gold.
Co-designer Cory Papunen says of the line, "We are focused on creating handbags that are accessible, significant and timeless."
We promise, it ain't your mama's fanny pack.
Available by browsing on over to www.vintagereign.com
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store