Belt It Out
Vintage Reign's belt bag ain't your mama's fanny pack. Find out why.
Manicures, pedicures, shoes with unpronounceable designer names, chocolate, Bravo television shows — a woman simply cannot get enough of them.
The same goes for handbags.
We're obsessed with Miami-based label Vintage Reign's "The Traveler" belt bag ($160) in metallic gold.
Co-designer Cory Papunen says of the line, "We are focused on creating handbags that are accessible, significant and timeless."
We promise, it ain't your mama's fanny pack.
Available by browsing on over to www.vintagereign.com
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops
- Ultra Cool Fashion
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men