Belt It Out
Vintage Reign's belt bag ain't your mama's fanny pack. Find out why.
Manicures, pedicures, shoes with unpronounceable designer names, chocolate, Bravo television shows — a woman simply cannot get enough of them.
The same goes for handbags.
We're obsessed with Miami-based label Vintage Reign's "The Traveler" belt bag ($160) in metallic gold.
Co-designer Cory Papunen says of the line, "We are focused on creating handbags that are accessible, significant and timeless."
We promise, it ain't your mama's fanny pack.
Available by browsing on over to www.vintagereign.com
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap
- Betsey Johnson unveils new swimwear at the Betsy Hotel on Miami Beach
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!