Belt It Out
Vintage Reign's belt bag ain't your mama's fanny pack. Find out why.
Manicures, pedicures, shoes with unpronounceable designer names, chocolate, Bravo television shows — a woman simply cannot get enough of them.
The same goes for handbags.
We're obsessed with Miami-based label Vintage Reign's "The Traveler" belt bag ($160) in metallic gold.
Co-designer Cory Papunen says of the line, "We are focused on creating handbags that are accessible, significant and timeless."
We promise, it ain't your mama's fanny pack.
Available by browsing on over to www.vintagereign.com
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look
- Cold Weather Styles According to Miami's Fashion Bloggers