Bella Thorne at Barnes and Noble for signing
Seventeen cover girl
How did the average person know that Bella Thorne was at Barnes & Noble at Dadeland Mall Sunday? All the screaming and shrieking. About 400 fans (mostly young women — female power!) came out to see the Shake it Up actress, who signed copies of her Seventeen cover and chatted about her role as Adam Sandler’s daughter in the comedy Blended, out Friday. For someone just 16, she has a lot going on: Thorne just released a single, Call it Whatever, and co-wrote a young adult book, Autumn Falls, about a teen’s experience with magic. At least it’s not all work, no play. Busy Bella was also spotted on the beach in a bikini, with the Instagram caption, “I’m in Miami B----…”
On Our Radar
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida