Belkys Nerey unloads house, Louis Aguirre flaunts
Around the holiday
Speaking of Channel 7, this Fourth of July must have really felt like Independence Day for anchor Belkys Nerey. Nerey managed to clean up a real estate mess that saw her in two foreclosure actions over two years because of a breakup with her life partner. Now, both GMAC and Wells Fargo released Nerey from liens they had on her two investment properties in Wynwood. According to records, Nerey sold one crib and is in the process of unloading the other one.
Her ex Deco Drive colleague, WSVN-Channel 7 star Louis Aguirre sported a faint six-pack when snapped by paps over July 4. All in all, though, not bad for a 46-year-old.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida