Belkys Nerey unloads house, Louis Aguirre flaunts
Around the holiday
Speaking of Channel 7, this Fourth of July must have really felt like Independence Day for anchor Belkys Nerey. Nerey managed to clean up a real estate mess that saw her in two foreclosure actions over two years because of a breakup with her life partner. Now, both GMAC and Wells Fargo released Nerey from liens they had on her two investment properties in Wynwood. According to records, Nerey sold one crib and is in the process of unloading the other one.
Her ex Deco Drive colleague, WSVN-Channel 7 star Louis Aguirre sported a faint six-pack when snapped by paps over July 4. All in all, though, not bad for a 46-year-old.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision