Belkys Nerey unloads house, Louis Aguirre flaunts
Around the holiday
Speaking of Channel 7, this Fourth of July must have really felt like Independence Day for anchor Belkys Nerey. Nerey managed to clean up a real estate mess that saw her in two foreclosure actions over two years because of a breakup with her life partner. Now, both GMAC and Wells Fargo released Nerey from liens they had on her two investment properties in Wynwood. According to records, Nerey sold one crib and is in the process of unloading the other one.
Her ex Deco Drive colleague, WSVN-Channel 7 star Louis Aguirre sported a faint six-pack when snapped by paps over July 4. All in all, though, not bad for a 46-year-old.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud