For the most glamorous headpieces, slip on Miami-based Belinda Scott’s customized designs.
Rebel, 669 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; (305) 758-2369.
The Bookshop, 3020 N. Federal Hwy Ste 6, Fort Lauderdale; (954) 563-9292.
Scarves, bedazzled headbands, Swarovski-encrusted barrettes, turbans, freshly cut roses, dainty bobby pins — when it comes to accessories, you’re a head case.
Yep, you’d rather wrap your noggin in peacock feathers or distressed leather on any given day.
For the most glamorous headpieces, slip on Miami-based Belinda Scott’s customized designs (priced at $45 to $150). Scott’s use of plumes, netting, brooches and color create whimsical wearable works of art.
Prepare to be the mane event.
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland