For the most glamorous headpieces, slip on Miami-based Belinda Scott’s customized designs.
Rebel, 669 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; (305) 758-2369.
The Bookshop, 3020 N. Federal Hwy Ste 6, Fort Lauderdale; (954) 563-9292.
Scarves, bedazzled headbands, Swarovski-encrusted barrettes, turbans, freshly cut roses, dainty bobby pins — when it comes to accessories, you’re a head case.
Yep, you’d rather wrap your noggin in peacock feathers or distressed leather on any given day.
For the most glamorous headpieces, slip on Miami-based Belinda Scott’s customized designs (priced at $45 to $150). Scott’s use of plumes, netting, brooches and color create whimsical wearable works of art.
Prepare to be the mane event.
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 14 to 21