For the most glamorous headpieces, slip on Miami-based Belinda Scott’s customized designs.
Scarves, bedazzled headbands, Swarovski-encrusted barrettes, turbans, freshly cut roses, dainty bobby pins — when it comes to accessories, you’re a head case.
Yep, you’d rather wrap your noggin in peacock feathers or distressed leather on any given day.
For the most glamorous headpieces, slip on Miami-based Belinda Scott’s customized designs (priced at $45 to $150). Scott’s use of plumes, netting, brooches and color create whimsical wearable works of art.
Prepare to be the mane event.
Rebel, 669 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; (305) 758-2369.
The Bookshop, 3020 N. Federal Hwy Ste 6, Fort Lauderdale; (954) 563-9292.
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate
- H&M Opens at Dolphin Mall
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx