For the most glamorous headpieces, slip on Miami-based Belinda Scott’s customized designs.
Rebel, 669 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; (305) 758-2369.
The Bookshop, 3020 N. Federal Hwy Ste 6, Fort Lauderdale; (954) 563-9292.
Scarves, bedazzled headbands, Swarovski-encrusted barrettes, turbans, freshly cut roses, dainty bobby pins — when it comes to accessories, you’re a head case.
Yep, you’d rather wrap your noggin in peacock feathers or distressed leather on any given day.
For the most glamorous headpieces, slip on Miami-based Belinda Scott’s customized designs (priced at $45 to $150). Scott’s use of plumes, netting, brooches and color create whimsical wearable works of art.
Prepare to be the mane event.
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art