Behind the DJ Booth at Ultra Music Festival
What does it look like from inside the DJ booth at Ultra? Pretty cool, if you ask us.
The DJ booth. There is no other place you'd rather be during Ultra Music Festival. Sure, being in the crowd and dancing your rear-end off is awesome, thrilling and energizing. But what if you could feed off that energy, even create how that energy gets started. Well, that all starts inside the DJ booth. And that's why we decided to take you there with these series of images from our own Tomas Loewy. We were inside the DJ booth with Kaskade, Carl Cox and A-Trak and Duck Sauce. Just check out those views and enjoy!
- Gallery: Ultra Music Festival 2014 - Day Two
- Gallery: Ultra Music Festival 2014 - Day One
- Ultra Music Festival returns to Bayfront to close out Miami Music Week
- CD Review: Ultra Music Festival Compilation 2014
- Phase 1 of Ultra 2014 lineup
- Ultra Music Festival announces new payment plan option
- Tritonal help kick off Ultra Music Festival on Friday
- Cazzette kicks off Ultra Music Festival on Friday in Miami
- Best bets for Miami Music Week
- Ultra Music Festival reveals more acts in line-up