Behind the DJ Booth at Ultra Music Festival
What does it look like from inside the DJ booth at Ultra? Pretty cool, if you ask us.
The DJ booth. There is no other place you'd rather be during Ultra Music Festival. Sure, being in the crowd and dancing your rear-end off is awesome, thrilling and energizing. But what if you could feed off that energy, even create how that energy gets started. Well, that all starts inside the DJ booth. And that's why we decided to take you there with these series of images from our own Tomas Loewy. We were inside the DJ booth with Kaskade, Carl Cox and A-Trak and Duck Sauce. Just check out those views and enjoy!
- 7 Reasons Old People Need to Stop Complaining About Ultra Music Festival
- 10 Drugs That Will Run Rampant at Ultra Music Festival this Weekend
- Ultra Music Festival Fans can expect cheaper ticket prices in 2016
- Recap: The Top 3 Highlights of Day 3 at Ultra 2015
- Recap: The Top 3 Highlights of Day 2 at Ultra 2015
- Recap: The Top 3 Highlights of Day 1 at Ultra 2015
- Heineken House makes EDM experience full circle at Ultra
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Gallery: Ultra Music Festival 2014 - Day Two