Beer 360 pours craft beer and slices steak by the ounce in Sunny Isles
Tower of Pisa, San Sebastian sausage and personal brick ovens at your table.
18090 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach
Feast on international eats and craft beer as Beer 360 opens in Sunny Isles Beach.
The "Brazilian-influenced, sports-bar-looking steakhouse" features 320 bottled beers, 40 drafts (hence 360) and an eclectic menu featuring picanha ordered by the ounce and served tableside in mini brick furnaces.
Other menu items include San Sebastian Spanish sausage, Machu Picchu ceviche and Rio Tejo cod cakes.
Bonus: Beer 360 is offering two-for-one entrees through May 9. Deal is available all day long, requires minimum party of two.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami