Beer 360 pours craft beer and slices steak by the ounce in Sunny Isles
Tower of Pisa, San Sebastian sausage and personal brick ovens at your table.
Feast on international eats and craft beer as Beer 360 opens in Sunny Isles Beach.
The "Brazilian-influenced, sports-bar-looking steakhouse" features 320 bottled beers, 40 drafts (hence 360) and an eclectic menu featuring picanha ordered by the ounce and served tableside in mini brick furnaces.
Other menu items include San Sebastian Spanish sausage, Machu Picchu ceviche and Rio Tejo cod cakes.
Bonus: Beer 360 is offering two-for-one entrees through May 9. Deal is available all day long, requires minimum party of two.
18090 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again