Beer 360 pours craft beer and slices steak by the ounce in Sunny Isles
Tower of Pisa, San Sebastian sausage and personal brick ovens at your table.
Feast on international eats and craft beer as Beer 360 opens in Sunny Isles Beach.
The "Brazilian-influenced, sports-bar-looking steakhouse" features 320 bottled beers, 40 drafts (hence 360) and an eclectic menu featuring picanha ordered by the ounce and served tableside in mini brick furnaces.
Other menu items include San Sebastian Spanish sausage, Machu Picchu ceviche and Rio Tejo cod cakes.
Bonus: Beer 360 is offering two-for-one entrees through May 9. Deal is available all day long, requires minimum party of two.
18090 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend
- How this Indian restaurant is raising the foodie game in Kendall
- How you can get your gourmet doughnut fix in Miami Beach