Beer 360 pours craft beer and slices steak by the ounce in Sunny Isles
Tower of Pisa, San Sebastian sausage and personal brick ovens at your table.
18090 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach
Feast on international eats and craft beer as Beer 360 opens in Sunny Isles Beach.
The "Brazilian-influenced, sports-bar-looking steakhouse" features 320 bottled beers, 40 drafts (hence 360) and an eclectic menu featuring picanha ordered by the ounce and served tableside in mini brick furnaces.
Other menu items include San Sebastian Spanish sausage, Machu Picchu ceviche and Rio Tejo cod cakes.
Bonus: Beer 360 is offering two-for-one entrees through May 9. Deal is available all day long, requires minimum party of two.
- Miami chefs lead Build Your Own Brunch to benefit United Way of Miami-Dade
- Pubbelly Sushi is being exported to the Dominican Republic
- Miami chefs to promote South Florida, equality in Costa Rica culinary trips
- Taste Paradise: Key Biscayne dining promotion runs Oct. 9-25
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation
- Restaurant closures: 1826 in Miami Beach, Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie