Bedroom Bits: What Hospitality Details Make a Hotel Memorable?
This Hotel Channel Editor wants to know what hospitality details make you go back to your favorite Miami Hotel.
While staying at Old San Juan’s El Convento Hotel, peeking from my pillow were two, tiny Dove chocolates and a handwritten note that said: “Thank you, Dinkinish. We love having you here.” Ever the romantic, I thought the handwritten-thing was a sweet, personalized touch. Sure, I love stocking up on the Bvlgari lotions and soaps at The Ritz, but it’s these thoughtful rock star- tokens that distinguish hotel hospitality from hotel nostalgia. What makes you go back to your favorite hotel?
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea