Bedroom Bits: What Hospitality Details Make a Hotel Memorable?
This Hotel Channel Editor wants to know what hospitality details make you go back to your favorite Miami Hotel.
While staying at Old San Juan’s El Convento Hotel, peeking from my pillow were two, tiny Dove chocolates and a handwritten note that said: “Thank you, Dinkinish. We love having you here.” Ever the romantic, I thought the handwritten-thing was a sweet, personalized touch. Sure, I love stocking up on the Bvlgari lotions and soaps at The Ritz, but it’s these thoughtful rock star- tokens that distinguish hotel hospitality from hotel nostalgia. What makes you go back to your favorite hotel?
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms