Bedroom Bits: What Hospitality Details Make a Hotel Memorable?
This Hotel Channel Editor wants to know what hospitality details make you go back to your favorite Miami Hotel.
While staying at Old San Juan’s El Convento Hotel, peeking from my pillow were two, tiny Dove chocolates and a handwritten note that said: “Thank you, Dinkinish. We love having you here.” Ever the romantic, I thought the handwritten-thing was a sweet, personalized touch. Sure, I love stocking up on the Bvlgari lotions and soaps at The Ritz, but it’s these thoughtful rock star- tokens that distinguish hotel hospitality from hotel nostalgia. What makes you go back to your favorite hotel?
- The new way to do Bimini
- Miami's 7 Best Indie Boutiques for One-of-a-Kind Fashion Finds
- One of Miami's top chefs has moved to Cheeca Lodge & Spa, an Islamorada classic
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- 6 New Things You Didn't Know About Miami Hotels
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Halal Guide to Miami
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics