Bedroom Bits: What Hospitality Details Make a Hotel Memorable?
This Hotel Channel Editor wants to know what hospitality details make you go back to your favorite Miami Hotel.
While staying at Old San Juan’s El Convento Hotel, peeking from my pillow were two, tiny Dove chocolates and a handwritten note that said: “Thank you, Dinkinish. We love having you here.” Ever the romantic, I thought the handwritten-thing was a sweet, personalized touch. Sure, I love stocking up on the Bvlgari lotions and soaps at The Ritz, but it’s these thoughtful rock star- tokens that distinguish hotel hospitality from hotel nostalgia. What makes you go back to your favorite hotel?
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release