Bedroom Bits: What Hospitality Details Make a Hotel Memorable?
This Hotel Channel Editor wants to know what hospitality details make you go back to your favorite Miami Hotel.
While staying at Old San Juan’s El Convento Hotel, peeking from my pillow were two, tiny Dove chocolates and a handwritten note that said: “Thank you, Dinkinish. We love having you here.” Ever the romantic, I thought the handwritten-thing was a sweet, personalized touch. Sure, I love stocking up on the Bvlgari lotions and soaps at The Ritz, but it’s these thoughtful rock star- tokens that distinguish hotel hospitality from hotel nostalgia. What makes you go back to your favorite hotel?
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release
- WeWork Co-Founder Miguel McKelvey on entrepreneurship & Miami's startup scene
- Inside Nautilus, Miami's first SIXTY Hotel
- Get away this fall with top South Florida hotel packages
- Ben Pundole Takes Us Inside A Hotel Life
- Surfcomber's Donte Johnson on Kimpton's brand of inclusive hospitality
- A weekend at Miami Beach's new wellness retreat, Carillon Hotel & Spa
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- A Day Trip to Vero Beach
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort Now Taking Reservations