Bedroom Bites Part II: Art Basel Hotel Review
So, you're looking at your credit card bill online, and you're pissed. That Miami Beach hotel was totally overrated. This is your time to sound off.
While I was at the Miami Beach Convention Center this past Saturday, a lovely, David Coverdale-and-Tawny Kitaen-esque couple told me that their room service
and mushroom omelet experience at Sanctuary Hotel was awful. They complained that their coffee arrived to the room with no cream…twice. They complained that
the language barrier between the operator (who only spoke Spanish) and themselves (who only speak English) turned a 30 second request into an 20 minute, verbal surgical procedure. A friend who stayed at Atlantic Beach Hotel had no T.V. service and was informed that the cable guy was coming soon. He never came. So, what about you? For those of you who spent $800 a night at that posh penthouse sanctuary, was it worth it? If you only spent $50 a night, should
you complain about your cable-less stay? This is your time, your moment to stand up for your credit card bill and let hotel management know how you expect to
get your damn coffee whether you spent $800 a night or not.
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide