Bedroom Bites Part II: Art Basel Hotel Review
So, you're looking at your credit card bill online, and you're pissed. That Miami Beach hotel was totally overrated. This is your time to sound off.
While I was at the Miami Beach Convention Center this past Saturday, a lovely, David Coverdale-and-Tawny Kitaen-esque couple told me that their room service
and mushroom omelet experience at Sanctuary Hotel was awful. They complained that their coffee arrived to the room with no cream…twice. They complained that
the language barrier between the operator (who only spoke Spanish) and themselves (who only speak English) turned a 30 second request into an 20 minute, verbal surgical procedure. A friend who stayed at Atlantic Beach Hotel had no T.V. service and was informed that the cable guy was coming soon. He never came. So, what about you? For those of you who spent $800 a night at that posh penthouse sanctuary, was it worth it? If you only spent $50 a night, should
you complain about your cable-less stay? This is your time, your moment to stand up for your credit card bill and let hotel management know how you expect to
get your damn coffee whether you spent $800 a night or not.
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Midtown Right Now
- Sex appeal & humor soar in Faena's 'C'est Rouge!' Cabaret
- Have you tried Miami's 7 most decadent new brunches?
- Try This Craft Beer and Rum Crawl Down the Florida Keys