Bedroom Bites Part II: Art Basel Hotel Review
So, you're looking at your credit card bill online, and you're pissed. That Miami Beach hotel was totally overrated. This is your time to sound off.
While I was at the Miami Beach Convention Center this past Saturday, a lovely, David Coverdale-and-Tawny Kitaen-esque couple told me that their room service
and mushroom omelet experience at Sanctuary Hotel was awful. They complained that their coffee arrived to the room with no cream…twice. They complained that
the language barrier between the operator (who only spoke Spanish) and themselves (who only speak English) turned a 30 second request into an 20 minute, verbal surgical procedure. A friend who stayed at Atlantic Beach Hotel had no T.V. service and was informed that the cable guy was coming soon. He never came. So, what about you? For those of you who spent $800 a night at that posh penthouse sanctuary, was it worth it? If you only spent $50 a night, should
you complain about your cable-less stay? This is your time, your moment to stand up for your credit card bill and let hotel management know how you expect to
get your damn coffee whether you spent $800 a night or not.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release