BED is now Room Service Lounge: a hotel-themed restaurant
Soulful American cuisine & 'bellhops' at Wash Ave.'s newest dining spot
Tired of the hotel-restaurant concept? Well how's this for a twist: a hotel themed restaurant minus the actual hotel? Room Service Restaurant Lounge, in the space formerly known as BED, is just that, in which hostesse--er, 'bellmen' escort you to your own 'suite' complete with flat screen TVs and, oh yeah, food, too. "Soulful American cuisine," we're told. Just like BED, actually, but without the soiled sheets.
At 11 p.m., the restaurant transforms into a lounge complete with DJ and "French maiden servers." The restaurant will also feature happy hour and late night menu.
- Ex-China Grill, Lantao Kitchen chef Ferdinand Ortiz Jr. named Mister Collins' new Executive Chef
- Ex Preservation chef Ryan Harrison heads up Giorgio Rapicavoli's Taperia Raca; menu here>>
- Tommy Hilfiger is buying, redoing The Raleigh; no comment from Michael Schwartz on restaurant's fate
- Carla Pellegrino's Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant opening April 3
- The Villa by Barton G relaunches restaurant as Il Sole
- Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
- Bâoli does Omakase
- Hot sauce, happy hour & pinatas with free stuff at Huahua's Taqueria
- Locals, legends in the galley at SOBEWFF's Ocean Liner Dinner at The Wolfsonian
- Matt Ratcliffe, ex BLT Steak chef de cuisine, heads to Palm Beach as Buccan & Imoto execu chef