BED is now Room Service Lounge: a hotel-themed restaurant
Soulful American cuisine & 'bellhops' at Wash Ave.'s newest dining spot
Tired of the hotel-restaurant concept? Well how's this for a twist: a hotel themed restaurant minus the actual hotel? Room Service Restaurant Lounge, in the space formerly known as BED, is just that, in which hostesse--er, 'bellmen' escort you to your own 'suite' complete with flat screen TVs and, oh yeah, food, too. "Soulful American cuisine," we're told. Just like BED, actually, but without the soiled sheets.
At 11 p.m., the restaurant transforms into a lounge complete with DJ and "French maiden servers." The restaurant will also feature happy hour and late night menu.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!