BED is now Room Service Lounge: a hotel-themed restaurant
Soulful American cuisine & 'bellhops' at Wash Ave.'s newest dining spot
Tired of the hotel-restaurant concept? Well how's this for a twist: a hotel themed restaurant minus the actual hotel? Room Service Restaurant Lounge, in the space formerly known as BED, is just that, in which hostesse--er, 'bellmen' escort you to your own 'suite' complete with flat screen TVs and, oh yeah, food, too. "Soulful American cuisine," we're told. Just like BED, actually, but without the soiled sheets.
At 11 p.m., the restaurant transforms into a lounge complete with DJ and "French maiden servers." The restaurant will also feature happy hour and late night menu.
- TiramesU leaving Lincoln Road, moving to SoFi
- Museum director dishes at Daniel Boulud's Miami bistro
- Tap 79 Bar & Grill opens in Miami's Shorecrest
- Riviera Focacceria Italiana opens in midtown Miami
- Sriracha House slings heat in South Beach
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"