BED is now Room Service Lounge: a hotel-themed restaurant
Soulful American cuisine & 'bellhops' at Wash Ave.'s newest dining spot
Tired of the hotel-restaurant concept? Well how's this for a twist: a hotel themed restaurant minus the actual hotel? Room Service Restaurant Lounge, in the space formerly known as BED, is just that, in which hostesse--er, 'bellmen' escort you to your own 'suite' complete with flat screen TVs and, oh yeah, food, too. "Soulful American cuisine," we're told. Just like BED, actually, but without the soiled sheets.
At 11 p.m., the restaurant transforms into a lounge complete with DJ and "French maiden servers." The restaurant will also feature happy hour and late night menu.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.