BED is now Room Service Lounge: a hotel-themed restaurant
Soulful American cuisine & 'bellhops' at Wash Ave.'s newest dining spot
Tired of the hotel-restaurant concept? Well how's this for a twist: a hotel themed restaurant minus the actual hotel? Room Service Restaurant Lounge, in the space formerly known as BED, is just that, in which hostesse--er, 'bellmen' escort you to your own 'suite' complete with flat screen TVs and, oh yeah, food, too. "Soulful American cuisine," we're told. Just like BED, actually, but without the soiled sheets.
At 11 p.m., the restaurant transforms into a lounge complete with DJ and "French maiden servers." The restaurant will also feature happy hour and late night menu.
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March