Beats After Sunset
The Bass Museum hosts a happy hour with drinks, art and music.
This Friday, Aug. 2, art lovers (and booze lovers) can enjoy the Bass Museum’s Beats After Sunset happy hour event.
Guests will enjoy complimentary cocktails by Hendrick's Gin and beats by a live DJ while browsing works from current exhibitions, "From Picasso to Koons: The Artist as Jeweler" and "Eve Sussman: Rufus Corporation" plus "TC: Temporary Contemporary" and the Egyptian Gallery.
Members: free, non-members: $10. Bass Museum of Art, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7530 or visit www.bassmuseum.org
See and Do
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship
- Miami's coolest events courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Nov. 15-30