Beats After Sunset
The Bass Museum hosts a happy hour with drinks, art and music.
This Friday, Aug. 2, art lovers (and booze lovers) can enjoy the Bass Museum’s Beats After Sunset happy hour event.
Guests will enjoy complimentary cocktails by Hendrick's Gin and beats by a live DJ while browsing works from current exhibitions, "From Picasso to Koons: The Artist as Jeweler" and "Eve Sussman: Rufus Corporation" plus "TC: Temporary Contemporary" and the Egyptian Gallery.
Members: free, non-members: $10. Bass Museum of Art, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7530 or visit www.bassmuseum.org
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Freebie fun, Thanksgiving parties & Book Fair tips: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Nov 17-21
- Mike Birbiglia, the master of long-form levity, heads to the Arsht Center on Nov. 20