Beats After Sunset
The Bass Museum hosts a happy hour with drinks, art and music.
This Friday, Aug. 2, art lovers (and booze lovers) can enjoy the Bass Museum’s Beats After Sunset happy hour event.
Guests will enjoy complimentary cocktails by Hendrick's Gin and beats by a live DJ while browsing works from current exhibitions, "From Picasso to Koons: The Artist as Jeweler" and "Eve Sussman: Rufus Corporation" plus "TC: Temporary Contemporary" and the Egyptian Gallery.
Members: free, non-members: $10. Bass Museum of Art, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7530 or visit www.bassmuseum.org
See and Do
- 4 Not-So-Scary Halloween Events in Orlando
- These are the free and cheap events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Oct. 28-30
- A Runner’s Guide To Miami
- Halloween events for families, fitness freaks and just plain freaks
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful