Beats After Sunset
The Bass Museum hosts a happy hour with drinks, art and music.
This Friday, Aug. 2, art lovers (and booze lovers) can enjoy the Bass Museum’s Beats After Sunset happy hour event.
Guests will enjoy complimentary cocktails by Hendrick's Gin and beats by a live DJ while browsing works from current exhibitions, "From Picasso to Koons: The Artist as Jeweler" and "Eve Sussman: Rufus Corporation" plus "TC: Temporary Contemporary" and the Egyptian Gallery.
Members: free, non-members: $10. Bass Museum of Art, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7530 or visit www.bassmuseum.org
See and Do
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair: Five things we are excited about
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Gipsy Kings celebrate 25 years of 'Bamboleo' at the Hard Rock on May 15
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral