Beats After Sunset
The Bass Museum hosts a happy hour with drinks, art and music.
This Friday, Oct. 5, art lovers (and booze lovers) can enjoy the Bass Museum’s Beats After Sunset happy hour event.
Guests will enjoy complimentary cocktails by Grey Goose and beats by DJ Josef K while browsing works from current exhibitions, including “UNNATURAL,” “John Cage: Variations VII, 1966” and the Egyptian Gallery. For the first time, Bass Museum of Art will partner with a nonprofit organization. This month's collaboration will benefit the Humane Society of Greater Miami's young professionals group, PetNet.
Members: free, non-members: $10. Bass Museum of Art, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7530 or visit www.bassmuseum.org
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami May 20-26
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 17-19
- Ten Years of Cubalibre Block Party
- What to do with kids in Miami May 13-19
- Bill Cosby, at Hard Rock Sunday, talks about TV, racism and life
- ‘War Horse’ casts a simple yet powerful spell
- ‘Memphis’ cast shows vocal chops
- Create-A-Skate at the Museum of Discovery and Science
- 'War Horse' gallops into the South Florida this week
- Miami Museum Month