Beats After Sunset
The Bass Museum hosts a happy hour with drinks, art and music.
This Friday, Aug. 2, art lovers (and booze lovers) can enjoy the Bass Museum’s Beats After Sunset happy hour event.
Guests will enjoy complimentary cocktails by Hendrick's Gin and beats by a live DJ while browsing works from current exhibitions, "From Picasso to Koons: The Artist as Jeweler" and "Eve Sussman: Rufus Corporation" plus "TC: Temporary Contemporary" and the Egyptian Gallery.
Members: free, non-members: $10. Bass Museum of Art, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7530 or visit www.bassmuseum.org
See and Do
- Our favorite Miami stories this week
- 6 Best Places to Take Miami Newbies
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24