Capretto Shoes Event
If handbags are your thang, then this is the soiree is for you. Pinky swear.
Hi, my name is Maria Tettamanti and I have a confession: I'm a handbag-aholic. From scoring $5 Target-bought gems to splurging at Neiman's, there's nothing quite like the thrill of sporting new arm candy. Sure, it's a "problem," but hubby "deals."
So if you, too, adore totes, hit Capretto Shoes this Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Edgy Be&D handbag designer Steve Dumain and Purseblog.com co-founder Meaghan Mahoney are hosting a trunk show.
It's sure to be a handbag hullabaloo. Just my kind of party.
5822 Sunset Drive, South Miami
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store