Beachwear Bash at Bliss Spa
Feeling knotty? Shortcuts to Fabulous blog presents the Beachwear Bash at Bliss Spa at the W Hotel.
Beachwear Bash at Bliss Spa at the W Hotel
Thursday, May 3, 2012
7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
2201 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
Feeling knotty? Need some killer beachwear? Then this is the soiree for you!
WHO: Just in time for summer, Shortcuts to Fabulous, the go-to blog for all things fabulous from fashion and style to travel tips, presents the Beachwear Bash at Bliss Spa at the W Hotel on Miami Beach on Thursday, May 3, 2012 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. to get you head-to-toe ready for bikini season.
WHAT: Hosted by Electric Blogarella, Ginger Harris, Miami’s girl-about-town, guests will shop swimwear by Kariza, beachwear by Aquarius, while receiving complimentary mini-spa treatments courtesy of Bliss Spa. Indulge in free hand massages, rapid rub massage and energizing vitamized oxygen spray facial treatment while imbibing on cocktails provided by Grey Goose. As if mingling with stylish, savvy gals, sipping cocktails, spa’ing and shopping wasn’t interactive enough, guests who bring their smart phones can tweet along with @shortcuts2fab, hashtag #miabeachbash.
WHERE: Bliss Spa at the W Hotel South Beach 2201 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach,
*Valet Parking is $15 with validation from Bliss or street parking is available
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art