Beachwear Bash at Bliss Spa
Feeling knotty? Shortcuts to Fabulous blog presents the Beachwear Bash at Bliss Spa at the W Hotel.
Feeling knotty? Need some killer beachwear? Then this is the soiree for you!
WHO: Just in time for summer, Shortcuts to Fabulous, the go-to blog for all things fabulous from fashion and style to travel tips, presents the Beachwear Bash at Bliss Spa at the W Hotel on Miami Beach on Thursday, May 3, 2012 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. to get you head-to-toe ready for bikini season.
WHAT: Hosted by Electric Blogarella, Ginger Harris, Miami’s girl-about-town, guests will shop swimwear by Kariza, beachwear by Aquarius, while receiving complimentary mini-spa treatments courtesy of Bliss Spa. Indulge in free hand massages, rapid rub massage and energizing vitamized oxygen spray facial treatment while imbibing on cocktails provided by Grey Goose. As if mingling with stylish, savvy gals, sipping cocktails, spa’ing and shopping wasn’t interactive enough, guests who bring their smart phones can tweet along with @shortcuts2fab, hashtag #miabeachbash.
WHERE: Bliss Spa at the W Hotel South Beach 2201 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach,
*Valet Parking is $15 with validation from Bliss or street parking is available
Beachwear Bash at Bliss Spa at the W Hotel
Thursday, May 3, 2012
7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
2201 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open