Beacher's Madhouse Masquerade
Beacher's Madhouse Costume Masquerade takes over LIV for a night full of debauchery, insanity, and out of this world entertainment!
LIV at the Fountainbleau
4441 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL
Prepare for the wildest, most chaotic costume ball to hit the beach as Beacher’s Madhouse Costume Masquerade takes over LIV for a night full of debauchery, insanity, and out of this world entertainment! Jeff Beacher brings his famous variety show to Miami featuring OOMPA LOOMPAS, mini smurfs, mini Alvin and the Chipmunks, Fred the Monkey, Snow White and the Horny Dwarfs, and the rest of his ridiculous, insanely comical troupe including a performance by the Big Babies of their smash hit “All the Single Ladies”!
Come dressed in your most outrageous costume, dance, drink, and party with all the Madhouse Mascots to DJ’s Ross One, Danny Daze, and Contra. The sexiest costume will win a trip to Vegas, so get creative and come ready to shake what your mama gave ya! Halloween is in full effect don’t miss this one of a kind event as Dirty Hairy and LIV present Beacher’s Madhouse tonight!
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party