Beacher's Madhouse Masquerade
Beacher's Madhouse Costume Masquerade takes over LIV for a night full of debauchery, insanity, and out of this world entertainment!
LIV at the Fountainbleau
4441 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL
Prepare for the wildest, most chaotic costume ball to hit the beach as Beacher’s Madhouse Costume Masquerade takes over LIV for a night full of debauchery, insanity, and out of this world entertainment! Jeff Beacher brings his famous variety show to Miami featuring OOMPA LOOMPAS, mini smurfs, mini Alvin and the Chipmunks, Fred the Monkey, Snow White and the Horny Dwarfs, and the rest of his ridiculous, insanely comical troupe including a performance by the Big Babies of their smash hit “All the Single Ladies”!
Come dressed in your most outrageous costume, dance, drink, and party with all the Madhouse Mascots to DJ’s Ross One, Danny Daze, and Contra. The sexiest costume will win a trip to Vegas, so get creative and come ready to shake what your mama gave ya! Halloween is in full effect don’t miss this one of a kind event as Dirty Hairy and LIV present Beacher’s Madhouse tonight!
- Ultra Music Festival names retiring Miami Beach Police Chief Ray Martinez new security director
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 18 - 20
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6