Beach Volleyball Classes
Work on your spike at Equinox Sobe's Beach Volleyball class.
After, maybe, pole dancers, beach volleyball players have the hottest bodies. How do they get so cut and fit from smacking a ball all day long? Find out at a one-of-a-kind Beach Volleyball class hosted by Equinox. The class is led by Jorge Ferris and will guide attendees through the basics and provide inside tips using bootcamp drills, training exercises and finishing off with a volleyball match. To attend the class, RSVP at Christopher.Grys@equinox.com.
Classes take place every Saturday, 10 a.m.-noon at Ocean Drive between 7th and 8th Street.
See and Do
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31