Beach Volleyball Classes
Work on your spike at Equinox Sobe's Beach Volleyball class.
After, maybe, pole dancers, beach volleyball players have the hottest bodies. How do they get so cut and fit from smacking a ball all day long? Find out at a one-of-a-kind Beach Volleyball class hosted by Equinox. The class is led by Jorge Ferris and will guide attendees through the basics and provide inside tips using bootcamp drills, training exercises and finishing off with a volleyball match. To attend the class, RSVP at Christopher.Grys@equinox.com.
Classes take place every Saturday, 10 a.m.-noon at Ocean Drive between 7th and 8th Street.
See and Do
- 5 Quintessential Palm Beach Experiences You Can Have this Weekend
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- 10 ways to know you are at a Miami wedding
- 5 Miami neighborhoods that are developing arts communities
- 13 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - May 20-22