Beach Volleyball Classes
Work on your spike at Equinox Sobe's Beach Volleyball class.
After, maybe, pole dancers, beach volleyball players have the hottest bodies. How do they get so cut and fit from smacking a ball all day long? Find out at a one-of-a-kind Beach Volleyball class hosted by Equinox. The class is led by Jorge Ferris and will guide attendees through the basics and provide inside tips using bootcamp drills, training exercises and finishing off with a volleyball match. To attend the class, RSVP at Christopher.Grys@equinox.com.
Classes take place every Saturday, 10 a.m.-noon at Ocean Drive between 7th and 8th Street.
See and Do
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016