Beach Volleyball Classes
Work on your spike at Equinox Sobe's Beach Volleyball class.
After, maybe, pole dancers, beach volleyball players have the hottest bodies. How do they get so cut and fit from smacking a ball all day long? Find out at a one-of-a-kind Beach Volleyball class hosted by Equinox. The class is led by Jorge Ferris and will guide attendees through the basics and provide inside tips using bootcamp drills, training exercises and finishing off with a volleyball match. To attend the class, RSVP at Christopher.Grys@equinox.com.
Classes take place every Saturday, 10 a.m.-noon at Ocean Drive between 7th and 8th Street.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15
- Valentine’s Day events in Miami for sweeties, singles and families
- Cupid's Carnival, Pirates, Festivals & Freebie Fun: Top Picks: Feb 9-15