Beach Volleyball Classes
Work on your spike at Equinox Sobe's Beach Volleyball class.
After, maybe, pole dancers, beach volleyball players have the hottest bodies. How do they get so cut and fit from smacking a ball all day long? Find out at a one-of-a-kind Beach Volleyball class hosted by Equinox. The class is led by Jorge Ferris and will guide attendees through the basics and provide inside tips using bootcamp drills, training exercises and finishing off with a volleyball match. To attend the class, RSVP at Christopher.Grys@equinox.com.
Classes take place every Saturday, 10 a.m.-noon at Ocean Drive between 7th and 8th Street.
See and Do
- 20 great parks, 20 great outings
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- Check out these 5 events during Downtown Art Days
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21