Beach Ball Festival
Watch some of South Florida's premier restaurants, clubs, hotels and bars compete in different events.
The annual Beach Ball Festival will celebrate its sixth year in running this coming Sunday, July 18th. This time around, 40 of South Florida’s premier bars, clubs, restaurants, and hotels will compete in different events. The festival is open to the public (over 21) and will start at 3pm. Held at the Gansevoort Beach Club (277 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach), the festivities will be sponsored by and feature Seven Tiki Spiced Rum. Let the tribal battles begin!
Beach Ball Festival starts at 3pm at Gansevoort Beach Club (277 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach). For more information, check out the Gansevoort website at http://www.gansevoortsouth.com and Seven Tiki Spiced Rum website at http://seventiki.com/
See and Do
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami
- 7 Best Spots in Miami to get Ice Cream and Frozen Treats
- 5 Quintessential Palm Beach Experiences You Can Have this Weekend
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums