Beach Ball Festival
Watch some of South Florida's premier restaurants, clubs, hotels and bars compete in different events.
The annual Beach Ball Festival will celebrate its sixth year in running this coming Sunday, July 18th. This time around, 40 of South Florida’s premier bars, clubs, restaurants, and hotels will compete in different events. The festival is open to the public (over 21) and will start at 3pm. Held at the Gansevoort Beach Club (277 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach), the festivities will be sponsored by and feature Seven Tiki Spiced Rum. Let the tribal battles begin!
Beach Ball Festival starts at 3pm at Gansevoort Beach Club (277 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach). For more information, check out the Gansevoort website at http://www.gansevoortsouth.com and Seven Tiki Spiced Rum website at http://seventiki.com/
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes
- Top 5 things to do at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Miami Riverday Festival celebrates the Miami River's storied past
- Miami’s Mad Cat causes ‘Earthquake’ at Comedy Fest