Beach Ball Festival
Watch some of South Florida's premier restaurants, clubs, hotels and bars compete in different events.
The annual Beach Ball Festival will celebrate its sixth year in running this coming Sunday, July 18th. This time around, 40 of South Florida’s premier bars, clubs, restaurants, and hotels will compete in different events. The festival is open to the public (over 21) and will start at 3pm. Held at the Gansevoort Beach Club (277 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach), the festivities will be sponsored by and feature Seven Tiki Spiced Rum. Let the tribal battles begin!
Beach Ball Festival starts at 3pm at Gansevoort Beach Club (277 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach). For more information, check out the Gansevoort website at http://www.gansevoortsouth.com and Seven Tiki Spiced Rum website at http://seventiki.com/
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival