Beach Ball Festival
Watch some of South Florida's premier restaurants, clubs, hotels and bars compete in different events.
The annual Beach Ball Festival will celebrate its sixth year in running this coming Sunday, July 18th. This time around, 40 of South Florida’s premier bars, clubs, restaurants, and hotels will compete in different events. The festival is open to the public (over 21) and will start at 3pm. Held at the Gansevoort Beach Club (277 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach), the festivities will be sponsored by and feature Seven Tiki Spiced Rum. Let the tribal battles begin!
Beach Ball Festival starts at 3pm at Gansevoort Beach Club (277 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach). For more information, check out the Gansevoort website at http://www.gansevoortsouth.com and Seven Tiki Spiced Rum website at http://seventiki.com/
See and Do
- 7 Worst Traffic Nightmares of Miami
- 6 ways to tap into the Miami-London love affair
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web