Beach Ball Festival
Watch some of South Florida's premier restaurants, clubs, hotels and bars compete in different events.
The annual Beach Ball Festival will celebrate its sixth year in running this coming Sunday, July 18th. This time around, 40 of South Florida’s premier bars, clubs, restaurants, and hotels will compete in different events. The festival is open to the public (over 21) and will start at 3pm. Held at the Gansevoort Beach Club (277 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach), the festivities will be sponsored by and feature Seven Tiki Spiced Rum. Let the tribal battles begin!
Beach Ball Festival starts at 3pm at Gansevoort Beach Club (277 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach). For more information, check out the Gansevoort website at http://www.gansevoortsouth.com and Seven Tiki Spiced Rum website at http://seventiki.com/
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes
- 15 cultural events in Miami you can't miss - June 16-30
- 13 hot events in Miami in July 2016
- Fourth of July Guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Five reasons you should dress like an early 20th century Irishman on Bloomsday
- Top 4 events during Irie Weekend