Be Miami's Chief Brunch Officer this summer
Aperol will pay one lucky eater to brunch his or her way through Miami.
Aperol Chief Brunch Officer
What: Eat brunch on Aperol's dime from June through August
Apply: Post a 15-second Instagram video; tag @AperolUSA and #BrunchForALiving
Deadline: May 31; more info
Miami's brunch scene is one of the hottest in the country, and the makers of Italian aperitif Aperol — the less-alcoholic, less-bitter cousin of Campari — know that.
That's why Aperol is looking to hire a Chief Brunch Officer this summer in Miami, as well as in bountiful brunch cities New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles. You'll get paid to eat brunch and drink Aperol Spritzes (three parts prosecco, two parts Aperol, one part club soda) from June through August.
The qualifications are straightforward: Must be at least 21, know your way around social media, have "exceptional standards of dress" and "experience in winning at life."
To apply, post a 15-second Instagram video by May 31 explaining why you're the person for the job. Be sure to tag @AperolUSA and #BrunchForALiving.
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Michael Mina's Stripsteak opening next month in Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Harry's Pizzeria to open in Coconut Grove
- Joe's Stone Crab, Prime 112 among top-grossing U.S. restaurants
- Chef Katsuya Uechi hosts pop-up dinner at the SLS South Beach
- South Florida's 5 strictest restaurants
- The List: Carla Pellegrino's Miami restaurant picks
- SooWoo brings Korean & teppanyaki to South Beach