Be Miami's Chief Brunch Officer this summer
Aperol will pay one lucky eater to brunch his or her way through Miami.
Miami's brunch scene is one of the hottest in the country, and the makers of Italian aperitif Aperol — the less-alcoholic, less-bitter cousin of Campari — know that.
That's why Aperol is looking to hire a Chief Brunch Officer this summer in Miami, as well as in bountiful brunch cities New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles. You'll get paid to eat brunch and drink Aperol Spritzes (three parts prosecco, two parts Aperol, one part club soda) from June through August.
The qualifications are straightforward: Must be at least 21, know your way around social media, have "exceptional standards of dress" and "experience in winning at life."
To apply, post a 15-second Instagram video by May 31 explaining why you're the person for the job. Be sure to tag @AperolUSA and #BrunchForALiving.
Aperol Chief Brunch Officer
What: Eat brunch on Aperol's dime from June through August
Apply: Post a 15-second Instagram video; tag @AperolUSA and #BrunchForALiving
Deadline: May 31; more info
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week