Be Miami's Chief Brunch Officer this summer
Aperol will pay one lucky eater to brunch his or her way through Miami.
Aperol Chief Brunch Officer
What: Eat brunch on Aperol's dime from June through August
Apply: Post a 15-second Instagram video; tag @AperolUSA and #BrunchForALiving
Deadline: May 31; more info
Miami's brunch scene is one of the hottest in the country, and the makers of Italian aperitif Aperol — the less-alcoholic, less-bitter cousin of Campari — know that.
That's why Aperol is looking to hire a Chief Brunch Officer this summer in Miami, as well as in bountiful brunch cities New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles. You'll get paid to eat brunch and drink Aperol Spritzes (three parts prosecco, two parts Aperol, one part club soda) from June through August.
The qualifications are straightforward: Must be at least 21, know your way around social media, have "exceptional standards of dress" and "experience in winning at life."
To apply, post a 15-second Instagram video by May 31 explaining why you're the person for the job. Be sure to tag @AperolUSA and #BrunchForALiving.
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari
- The List: Valentino's Giovanni Rocchio
- Lime closes in South Beach, BTW opening in its place
- Shikany restaurant in Miami closed until further notice
- Veuve Clicquot celebrates Carnaval at the Thompson Miami Beach
- The List: The Federal's Ani Meinhold and Cesar Zapata
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Valentine's Day Dining Guide