Be Miami's Chief Brunch Officer this summer
Aperol will pay one lucky eater to brunch his or her way through Miami.
Miami's brunch scene is one of the hottest in the country, and the makers of Italian aperitif Aperol — the less-alcoholic, less-bitter cousin of Campari — know that.
That's why Aperol is looking to hire a Chief Brunch Officer this summer in Miami, as well as in bountiful brunch cities New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles. You'll get paid to eat brunch and drink Aperol Spritzes (three parts prosecco, two parts Aperol, one part club soda) from June through August.
The qualifications are straightforward: Must be at least 21, know your way around social media, have "exceptional standards of dress" and "experience in winning at life."
To apply, post a 15-second Instagram video by May 31 explaining why you're the person for the job. Be sure to tag @AperolUSA and #BrunchForALiving.
Aperol Chief Brunch Officer
What: Eat brunch on Aperol's dime from June through August
Apply: Post a 15-second Instagram video; tag @AperolUSA and #BrunchForALiving
Deadline: May 31; more info
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend
- How this Indian restaurant is raising the foodie game in Kendall
- How you can get your gourmet doughnut fix in Miami Beach