Be Miami's Chief Brunch Officer this summer
Aperol will pay one lucky eater to brunch his or her way through Miami.
Aperol Chief Brunch Officer
What: Eat brunch on Aperol's dime from June through August
Apply: Post a 15-second Instagram video; tag @AperolUSA and #BrunchForALiving
Deadline: May 31; more info
Miami's brunch scene is one of the hottest in the country, and the makers of Italian aperitif Aperol — the less-alcoholic, less-bitter cousin of Campari — know that.
That's why Aperol is looking to hire a Chief Brunch Officer this summer in Miami, as well as in bountiful brunch cities New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles. You'll get paid to eat brunch and drink Aperol Spritzes (three parts prosecco, two parts Aperol, one part club soda) from June through August.
The qualifications are straightforward: Must be at least 21, know your way around social media, have "exceptional standards of dress" and "experience in winning at life."
To apply, post a 15-second Instagram video by May 31 explaining why you're the person for the job. Be sure to tag @AperolUSA and #BrunchForALiving.
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell