Be A Real Housewife @ W Fort Lauderdale
So you're a closet Real Housewife Superstar? W Fort Lauderdale has a package just for you.
You snarl at their debaucheries. You growl at their waxy skin. But, deep down you wish you could Botox at will,
indulge midday martinis and look like Barbi on a motorcycle. Well, here’s your chance. The W Fort Lauderdale is
offering a special “Live it Up Like a Housewife” package for you, Closet Real Housewife Superstars. The idea is a
spin-off from Thursday, December 17th’s Real Housewives of Orange County episode that takes place in Fort
Your “Live it Up Like a Housewife” package includes:
• Ocean-front suite with Champagne greeting.
• One day poolside in the “Wonderful” cabana.
• Signature SIPs for two at Whiskey Blue.
• Blissage—a 75-minute massage at Bliss Spa.
• Real Housewives-style Billie Swamp Safari--a day excursion for two in the Florida Everglades where you will arrive by private limousine.
So, how much does it cost to strut like a Real Housewife? Package rates start from $1,229 for the first night with
additional nights starting from $459. Rates are based on double occupancy with a two night-minimum stay required.
When Can You Start Living It Up Like a Real Housewife? Package must be reserved by January 31, 2010, for travel
through March 31, 2010.
W Hotel fort Lauderdale, 401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, 954-414-8200.
To book, visit: www.wfortlauderdalehotel.com/realhousewives.
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package