Be A Real Housewife @ W Fort Lauderdale
So you're a closet Real Housewife Superstar? W Fort Lauderdale has a package just for you.
You snarl at their debaucheries. You growl at their waxy skin. But, deep down you wish you could Botox at will,
indulge midday martinis and look like Barbi on a motorcycle. Well, here’s your chance. The W Fort Lauderdale is
offering a special “Live it Up Like a Housewife” package for you, Closet Real Housewife Superstars. The idea is a
spin-off from Thursday, December 17th’s Real Housewives of Orange County episode that takes place in Fort
Your “Live it Up Like a Housewife” package includes:
• Ocean-front suite with Champagne greeting.
• One day poolside in the “Wonderful” cabana.
• Signature SIPs for two at Whiskey Blue.
• Blissage—a 75-minute massage at Bliss Spa.
• Real Housewives-style Billie Swamp Safari--a day excursion for two in the Florida Everglades where you will arrive by private limousine.
So, how much does it cost to strut like a Real Housewife? Package rates start from $1,229 for the first night with
additional nights starting from $459. Rates are based on double occupancy with a two night-minimum stay required.
When Can You Start Living It Up Like a Real Housewife? Package must be reserved by January 31, 2010, for travel
through March 31, 2010.
W Hotel fort Lauderdale, 401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, 954-414-8200.
To book, visit: www.wfortlauderdalehotel.com/realhousewives.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release