Be A Real Housewife @ W Fort Lauderdale
So you're a closet Real Housewife Superstar? W Fort Lauderdale has a package just for you.
You snarl at their debaucheries. You growl at their waxy skin. But, deep down you wish you could Botox at will,
indulge midday martinis and look like Barbi on a motorcycle. Well, here’s your chance. The W Fort Lauderdale is
offering a special “Live it Up Like a Housewife” package for you, Closet Real Housewife Superstars. The idea is a
spin-off from Thursday, December 17th’s Real Housewives of Orange County episode that takes place in Fort
Your “Live it Up Like a Housewife” package includes:
• Ocean-front suite with Champagne greeting.
• One day poolside in the “Wonderful” cabana.
• Signature SIPs for two at Whiskey Blue.
• Blissage—a 75-minute massage at Bliss Spa.
• Real Housewives-style Billie Swamp Safari--a day excursion for two in the Florida Everglades where you will arrive by private limousine.
So, how much does it cost to strut like a Real Housewife? Package rates start from $1,229 for the first night with
additional nights starting from $459. Rates are based on double occupancy with a two night-minimum stay required.
When Can You Start Living It Up Like a Real Housewife? Package must be reserved by January 31, 2010, for travel
through March 31, 2010.
W Hotel fort Lauderdale, 401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, 954-414-8200.
To book, visit: www.wfortlauderdalehotel.com/realhousewives.
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes