BDry Blow Dry Bar
Bdry Blow Dry Bar opens flagship location in the heart of South Beach.
The lowdown: No cuts. No color. Think of just-opened Bdry Blow Dry Bar as your go-to haunt for blowouts and makeup application. And to celebrate its grand opening, the blow dry bar is offering $20 blowouts and $20 makeup application until October 7, 2012.
“I am thrilled to launch Bdry in South Beach,” BDry Managing Partner Omid Lari says. “We created the concept with the intention of establishing a new hotspot right in the heart of South Beach that offers women access to the newest trends in hair and beauty from a team of the best stylists and make-up artists in the country,” he adds.
The ‘hood: Nestled in the heart of South Beach, BDry is a stone’s throw away from Lincoln Road on 17th Street.
The ambience: The all-white space is replete with modern fixtures, grey-wood floors, LED lighting and pops of turquoise compliments of Moroccan Oil merchandise.
The highlights: Score the perfect blowout with manager Brittany Byrd ($35) and makeup application ($35) with Makeup Artist Rose Romera using Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics. And get ready to conquer the world.
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Miami's Own Beauty For Real Gets a Makeover
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- Miami.com's Budget-friendly, last-minute Holiday Gift Guide
- F21 RED to Open