BDry Blow Dry Bar
Bdry Blow Dry Bar opens flagship location in the heart of South Beach.
The lowdown: No cuts. No color. Think of just-opened Bdry Blow Dry Bar as your go-to haunt for blowouts and makeup application. And to celebrate its grand opening, the blow dry bar is offering $20 blowouts and $20 makeup application until October 7, 2012.
“I am thrilled to launch Bdry in South Beach,” BDry Managing Partner Omid Lari says. “We created the concept with the intention of establishing a new hotspot right in the heart of South Beach that offers women access to the newest trends in hair and beauty from a team of the best stylists and make-up artists in the country,” he adds.
The ‘hood: Nestled in the heart of South Beach, BDry is a stone’s throw away from Lincoln Road on 17th Street.
The ambience: The all-white space is replete with modern fixtures, grey-wood floors, LED lighting and pops of turquoise compliments of Moroccan Oil merchandise.
The highlights: Score the perfect blowout with manager Brittany Byrd ($35) and makeup application ($35) with Makeup Artist Rose Romera using Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics. And get ready to conquer the world.
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Get Suited for Success
- Swim Week Lives On
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- H&M To Open Another South Florida Store This Summer
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep