BDry Blow Dry Bar
Bdry Blow Dry Bar opens flagship location in the heart of South Beach.
The lowdown: No cuts. No color. Think of just-opened Bdry Blow Dry Bar as your go-to haunt for blowouts and makeup application. And to celebrate its grand opening, the blow dry bar is offering $20 blowouts and $20 makeup application until October 7, 2012.
“I am thrilled to launch Bdry in South Beach,” BDry Managing Partner Omid Lari says. “We created the concept with the intention of establishing a new hotspot right in the heart of South Beach that offers women access to the newest trends in hair and beauty from a team of the best stylists and make-up artists in the country,” he adds.
The ‘hood: Nestled in the heart of South Beach, BDry is a stone’s throw away from Lincoln Road on 17th Street.
The ambience: The all-white space is replete with modern fixtures, grey-wood floors, LED lighting and pops of turquoise compliments of Moroccan Oil merchandise.
The highlights: Score the perfect blowout with manager Brittany Byrd ($35) and makeup application ($35) with Makeup Artist Rose Romera using Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics. And get ready to conquer the world.
Bdry Blow Dry Bar
765 17th Street, Miami Beach
- How To Black Friday and Cyber Monday Like a Boss
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game