BDry Blow Dry Bar
Bdry Blow Dry Bar opens flagship location in the heart of South Beach.
The lowdown: No cuts. No color. Think of just-opened Bdry Blow Dry Bar as your go-to haunt for blowouts and makeup application. And to celebrate its grand opening, the blow dry bar is offering $20 blowouts and $20 makeup application until October 7, 2012.
“I am thrilled to launch Bdry in South Beach,” BDry Managing Partner Omid Lari says. “We created the concept with the intention of establishing a new hotspot right in the heart of South Beach that offers women access to the newest trends in hair and beauty from a team of the best stylists and make-up artists in the country,” he adds.
The ‘hood: Nestled in the heart of South Beach, BDry is a stone’s throw away from Lincoln Road on 17th Street.
The ambience: The all-white space is replete with modern fixtures, grey-wood floors, LED lighting and pops of turquoise compliments of Moroccan Oil merchandise.
The highlights: Score the perfect blowout with manager Brittany Byrd ($35) and makeup application ($35) with Makeup Artist Rose Romera using Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics. And get ready to conquer the world.
Bdry Blow Dry Bar
765 17th Street, Miami Beach
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall