BBQ Bonanza at the Anglers
Summer Suppers at The Anglers continue with a BBQ bonanza
660 at The Anglers
660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
600 at the Anglers greets August with phase two of its Front Porch Summer Supper Series - BBQ. Every Thursday from 6-11pm, invest $17.95 and feast on the hotel’s barbecue bonanza. Choose between pork ribs, southern style fried chicken and Bayou fried shrimp then pair with your choice of three fixins (think baked beans, corn on the cob, coleslaw, five cheese mac and hand cut fries). Call 305-534-9600 for info and reservations.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida