The Bazaar/Bar Centro, Katsuya & Hyde Beach's new, 'affordable' Thursday ladies' night
SLS Hotel South Beach does ladies' night
The swanky new SLS Hotel South Beach is a mecca for food fanatics, scene chasers and celebrities, but it's not cheap. To counter its priciness, all of the hotel's eating and drinking establishments are offering ladies' night specials every Thursday. From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at The Bazaar/Bar Centro, women will get two free glasses of cava; from 6 p.m. to midnight at Katsuya, there's a $35 ladies' menu from which you can choose three from a list that includes: shishito peppers, rock shrimp tempura, baked crab hand rolls, crispy rice with spicy tuna and yellowtail jalapeno; and from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. at Hyde Beach, it's a full blown open bar.
1701 Collins Ave.
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in