The Bazaar/Bar Centro, Katsuya & Hyde Beach's new, 'affordable' Thursday ladies' night
SLS Hotel South Beach does ladies' night
The swanky new SLS Hotel South Beach is a mecca for food fanatics, scene chasers and celebrities, but it's not cheap. To counter its priciness, all of the hotel's eating and drinking establishments are offering ladies' night specials every Thursday. From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at The Bazaar/Bar Centro, women will get two free glasses of cava; from 6 p.m. to midnight at Katsuya, there's a $35 ladies' menu from which you can choose three from a list that includes: shishito peppers, rock shrimp tempura, baked crab hand rolls, crispy rice with spicy tuna and yellowtail jalapeno; and from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. at Hyde Beach, it's a full blown open bar.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach