The Bazaar/Bar Centro, Katsuya & Hyde Beach's new, 'affordable' Thursday ladies' night
SLS Hotel South Beach does ladies' night
The swanky new SLS Hotel South Beach is a mecca for food fanatics, scene chasers and celebrities, but it's not cheap. To counter its priciness, all of the hotel's eating and drinking establishments are offering ladies' night specials every Thursday. From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at The Bazaar/Bar Centro, women will get two free glasses of cava; from 6 p.m. to midnight at Katsuya, there's a $35 ladies' menu from which you can choose three from a list that includes: shishito peppers, rock shrimp tempura, baked crab hand rolls, crispy rice with spicy tuna and yellowtail jalapeno; and from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. at Hyde Beach, it's a full blown open bar.
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage