The Bazaar/Bar Centro, Katsuya & Hyde Beach's new, 'affordable' Thursday ladies' night
SLS Hotel South Beach does ladies' night
The swanky new SLS Hotel South Beach is a mecca for food fanatics, scene chasers and celebrities, but it's not cheap. To counter its priciness, all of the hotel's eating and drinking establishments are offering ladies' night specials every Thursday. From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at The Bazaar/Bar Centro, women will get two free glasses of cava; from 6 p.m. to midnight at Katsuya, there's a $35 ladies' menu from which you can choose three from a list that includes: shishito peppers, rock shrimp tempura, baked crab hand rolls, crispy rice with spicy tuna and yellowtail jalapeno; and from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. at Hyde Beach, it's a full blown open bar.
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more
- Giorgio Rapicavoli’s Taperia Raca sold, closed