Bayfront Tree Lighting Ceremony
Bayfront Tree Lighting Ceremony takes place this Friday to kick off the holiday season.
Santa’s Enchanted Forest is up and running. The Dolphin Mall has pulled out the snow machine. Now we just need that 50-foot fake tree in Bayfront Park (301 N. Biscayne Blvd., Miami) to light up and we can declare this holiday season a go. We are in luck because the official lighting ceremony takes place from 5-9 tonight in the middle of the Flagler Promenade (the tree will light up at 7 p.m.). There will be holiday music to set the mood and all the grinches who could care less about trees and lights can still have a ball as they stuff their faces with tasty food from a dozen of Miami’s best food trucks.
See and Do
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 1-7
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 29-31
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Feel the Force: Hurricanes and Other Hazards at the Frost Museum of Science
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week