Bayfront Tree Lighting Ceremony
Bayfront Tree Lighting Ceremony takes place this Friday to kick off the holiday season.
Santa’s Enchanted Forest is up and running. The Dolphin Mall has pulled out the snow machine. Now we just need that 50-foot fake tree in Bayfront Park (301 N. Biscayne Blvd., Miami) to light up and we can declare this holiday season a go. We are in luck because the official lighting ceremony takes place from 5-9 tonight in the middle of the Flagler Promenade (the tree will light up at 7 p.m.). There will be holiday music to set the mood and all the grinches who could care less about trees and lights can still have a ball as they stuff their faces with tasty food from a dozen of Miami’s best food trucks.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Richard Lewis takes the stage at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 27-March 1
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15