Bayfront Tree Lighting Ceremony
Bayfront Tree Lighting Ceremony takes place this Friday to kick off the holiday season.
Santa’s Enchanted Forest is up and running. The Dolphin Mall has pulled out the snow machine. Now we just need that 50-foot fake tree in Bayfront Park (301 N. Biscayne Blvd., Miami) to light up and we can declare this holiday season a go. We are in luck because the official lighting ceremony takes place from 5-9 tonight in the middle of the Flagler Promenade (the tree will light up at 7 p.m.). There will be holiday music to set the mood and all the grinches who could care less about trees and lights can still have a ball as they stuff their faces with tasty food from a dozen of Miami’s best food trucks.
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week