Bayfront Tree Lighting Ceremony
Bayfront Tree Lighting Ceremony takes place this Friday to kick off the holiday season.
Santa’s Enchanted Forest is up and running. The Dolphin Mall has pulled out the snow machine. Now we just need that 50-foot fake tree in Bayfront Park (301 N. Biscayne Blvd., Miami) to light up and we can declare this holiday season a go. We are in luck because the official lighting ceremony takes place from 5-9 tonight in the middle of the Flagler Promenade (the tree will light up at 7 p.m.). There will be holiday music to set the mood and all the grinches who could care less about trees and lights can still have a ball as they stuff their faces with tasty food from a dozen of Miami’s best food trucks.
See and Do
- 7 Worst Traffic Nightmares of Miami
- 6 ways to tap into the Miami-London love affair
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web