Bayfront Tree Lighting Ceremony
Bayfront Tree Lighting Ceremony takes place this Friday to kick off the holiday season.
Santa’s Enchanted Forest is up and running. The Dolphin Mall has pulled out the snow machine. Now we just need that 50-foot fake tree in Bayfront Park (301 N. Biscayne Blvd., Miami) to light up and we can declare this holiday season a go. We are in luck because the official lighting ceremony takes place from 5-9 tonight in the middle of the Flagler Promenade (the tree will light up at 7 p.m.). There will be holiday music to set the mood and all the grinches who could care less about trees and lights can still have a ball as they stuff their faces with tasty food from a dozen of Miami’s best food trucks.
See and Do
- 4 Not-So-Scary Halloween Events in Orlando
- These are the free and cheap events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Oct. 28-30
- A Runner’s Guide To Miami
- Halloween events for families, fitness freaks and just plain freaks
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful