Battle of the Bands
Ten bands battle it out for first place at Ronald Reagan Doral Senior High this Saturday, March 20.
By Solange Reyner
Check out this old school battle of the bands at the Ronald Reagan Doral Senior High School this Saturday, March 20. Ten high school and college bands will battle for a first place prize starting at 9:30 p.m. Tickets are $3 for students, $5 for adults.
Ronald Reagan/Doral Senior High School
8600 NW 107th Avenue
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17