Battle of the Bands
Ten bands battle it out for first place at Ronald Reagan Doral Senior High this Saturday, March 20.
Ronald Reagan/Doral Senior High School
8600 NW 107th Avenue
By Solange Reyner
Check out this old school battle of the bands at the Ronald Reagan Doral Senior High School this Saturday, March 20. Ten high school and college bands will battle for a first place prize starting at 9:30 p.m. Tickets are $3 for students, $5 for adults.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17