Bath and Body Works has a way to celebrate spring
The sun is shining, the sky is blue, and the flowers are blooming: What more could you ask for on a beautiful spring day? Bath & Body Works’ latest collection captures the delicious feeling of having nowhere to be—and everywhere to go. An ode to carefree bike rides, spontaneous picnics in the park and kicks and giggles, the just launched Beautiful Day collection evokes the sweetness of spring. Signature Collection Beautiful Day includes: Eau de Toilette ($29.50), Fine Fragrance Mist ($14), Body Lotion ($11), Shower Gel ($11), Triple Moisture Body Cream ($12.50), Shimmer Mist ($14), Swirl Gel Lotion ($14), 2-in-1 Superfruit Body Scrub + Wash ($14), Travel-Size Body Lotion ($5) and Travel- Size Fine Fragrance Mist ($6).
On Our Radar
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood
- Olivia Palermo debuts summer fashion line in Miami
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba