Bath and Body Works has a way to celebrate spring
The sun is shining, the sky is blue, and the flowers are blooming: What more could you ask for on a beautiful spring day? Bath & Body Works’ latest collection captures the delicious feeling of having nowhere to be—and everywhere to go. An ode to carefree bike rides, spontaneous picnics in the park and kicks and giggles, the just launched Beautiful Day collection evokes the sweetness of spring. Signature Collection Beautiful Day includes: Eau de Toilette ($29.50), Fine Fragrance Mist ($14), Body Lotion ($11), Shower Gel ($11), Triple Moisture Body Cream ($12.50), Shimmer Mist ($14), Swirl Gel Lotion ($14), 2-in-1 Superfruit Body Scrub + Wash ($14), Travel-Size Body Lotion ($5) and Travel- Size Fine Fragrance Mist ($6).
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'