Bath and Body Works has a way to celebrate spring
The sun is shining, the sky is blue, and the flowers are blooming: What more could you ask for on a beautiful spring day? Bath & Body Works’ latest collection captures the delicious feeling of having nowhere to be—and everywhere to go. An ode to carefree bike rides, spontaneous picnics in the park and kicks and giggles, the just launched Beautiful Day collection evokes the sweetness of spring. Signature Collection Beautiful Day includes: Eau de Toilette ($29.50), Fine Fragrance Mist ($14), Body Lotion ($11), Shower Gel ($11), Triple Moisture Body Cream ($12.50), Shimmer Mist ($14), Swirl Gel Lotion ($14), 2-in-1 Superfruit Body Scrub + Wash ($14), Travel-Size Body Lotion ($5) and Travel- Size Fine Fragrance Mist ($6).
On Our Radar
- Amid breakup rumors, Scott Disick parties in Miami area
- Local chef to appear on 'Chopped'
- Shark Tank star Daymond John to make appearance
- Beauty tips from fashion royalty
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W