Bath and Body Works has a way to celebrate spring
The sun is shining, the sky is blue, and the flowers are blooming: What more could you ask for on a beautiful spring day? Bath & Body Works’ latest collection captures the delicious feeling of having nowhere to be—and everywhere to go. An ode to carefree bike rides, spontaneous picnics in the park and kicks and giggles, the just launched Beautiful Day collection evokes the sweetness of spring. Signature Collection Beautiful Day includes: Eau de Toilette ($29.50), Fine Fragrance Mist ($14), Body Lotion ($11), Shower Gel ($11), Triple Moisture Body Cream ($12.50), Shimmer Mist ($14), Swirl Gel Lotion ($14), 2-in-1 Superfruit Body Scrub + Wash ($14), Travel-Size Body Lotion ($5) and Travel- Size Fine Fragrance Mist ($6).
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity