Exclusive basketball party during Art Basel
Art of Basketball: Heat Wave Exhibition party with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh
If it's Miami, it must be basketball and why not during Art Basel, via a collection of graffiti and street art of the team's biggest ballers? “The creativity is something that I’m very into and I love,” Bosh told NBA TV at last year’s Art Basel Miami Beach, during which he hosted an “Art of Basketball” party. “To have this vision in your head and go for your imagination out on a canvas to what people can see what’s in your brain, I’m really moved by that.” While the exhibition runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. December 5-9 (from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) at 2048 Northwest Miami Court, the party, featuring--who else--DJ Irie, and food from Shake Shack, is as hard to get into as a net being guarded by Udonis Haslem.
On Our Radar
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge
- Marlins Giancarlo Stanton becomes a Tag Heuer watch brand ambassador