Basketball giveways, library fun, free movies & Munchkin Fun's 10 other picks for the week
Basketball giveways, library fun, free movies & Munchkin Fun's 10 picks for the week
Hope everyone had a great not-too-wet weekend - those have been some crazy storms! Have you entered to play bball with the Harlem Globetrotters yet? Don’t miss out!
Treat the kids to a free screening of Epic at Paragon Grove 13, check out superhero day at Mall of the Americas, dive into a poolside screening of Monsters Inc at Grapeland Water Park or celebrate ocean month at MCM. Click here for details.
PLAN LIBRARY FUN
Think way beyond books this week at the library. Check out a paperweaving and inspirational writing workshop in Kendall, get crafty with eco-art on the Beach, get curious at Main Library or celebrate Independence Day at Kendale Lakes. Click here for details.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Feast on food trucks & music in North Beach, treat kids 6 and up to free art camp at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, check out a moonlit movie in Midtown, join the Great American Backyard Campout or get creative in Lowe’s Build & Grow Clinic. Click here for details.
GET COOKING WITH OUR GUEST CHEF
Our guest chef 12-year-old Julian Lichtenfeld is back with another yummy treat for the whole fam. Pop by your local farmers market (or Publix) and pick up the ingredients for a munchkin-friendly grilled eggplant panini. Eight ingredients, nine steps and guaranteed deliciousness - click here for the complete recipe.
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, family movies & freebie crafts: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 26-28
- Spanish singer Pitingo’s “Souleria” blends flamenco with R&B soul
- Little Havana’s Viernes Culturales still serves up Latin culture
- Gay past meets present in GableStage’s ‘Mothers and Sons’
- Seaon of the Arts: Top theater events of 2014-15
- Disney on ice, mini camps & specialty crafts - Munchkin Fun's picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 19-21
- Pop-Up Parks Sprout in Downtown Miami Parking Spaces on Friday
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center