Basketball giveways, library fun, free movies & Munchkin Fun's 10 other picks for the week
Basketball giveways, library fun, free movies & Munchkin Fun's 10 picks for the week
Hope everyone had a great not-too-wet weekend - those have been some crazy storms! Have you entered to play bball with the Harlem Globetrotters yet? Don’t miss out!
Treat the kids to a free screening of Epic at Paragon Grove 13, check out superhero day at Mall of the Americas, dive into a poolside screening of Monsters Inc at Grapeland Water Park or celebrate ocean month at MCM. Click here for details.
PLAN LIBRARY FUN
Think way beyond books this week at the library. Check out a paperweaving and inspirational writing workshop in Kendall, get crafty with eco-art on the Beach, get curious at Main Library or celebrate Independence Day at Kendale Lakes. Click here for details.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Feast on food trucks & music in North Beach, treat kids 6 and up to free art camp at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, check out a moonlit movie in Midtown, join the Great American Backyard Campout or get creative in Lowe’s Build & Grow Clinic. Click here for details.
GET COOKING WITH OUR GUEST CHEF
Our guest chef 12-year-old Julian Lichtenfeld is back with another yummy treat for the whole fam. Pop by your local farmers market (or Publix) and pick up the ingredients for a munchkin-friendly grilled eggplant panini. Eight ingredients, nine steps and guaranteed deliciousness - click here for the complete recipe.
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival