Basel schmazzle! Bobby Flay's Burger Palace opens December 6 in Dadeland
Flay's first Florida foray
Bobby Flay's first Florida foray (say that forty times fast), Bobby's Burger Palace opens to the public at noon on Friday, December 6. Lest you think the ubiquitous Food Network star won't be there, think again. He will be there to open the floodgates.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.