Basel schmazzle! Bobby Flay's Burger Palace opens December 6 in Dadeland
Flay's first Florida foray
Bobby Flay's first Florida foray (say that forty times fast), Bobby's Burger Palace opens to the public at noon on Friday, December 6. Lest you think the ubiquitous Food Network star won't be there, think again. He will be there to open the floodgates.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!