Basel schmazzle! Bobby Flay's Burger Palace opens December 6 in Dadeland
Flay's first Florida foray
Bobby Flay's first Florida foray (say that forty times fast), Bobby's Burger Palace opens to the public at noon on Friday, December 6. Lest you think the ubiquitous Food Network star won't be there, think again. He will be there to open the floodgates.
- TiramesU leaving Lincoln Road, moving to SoFi
- Museum director dishes at Daniel Boulud's Miami bistro
- Tap 79 Bar & Grill opens in Miami's Shorecrest
- Riviera Focacceria Italiana opens in midtown Miami
- Sriracha House slings heat in South Beach
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"