Basel schmazzle! Bobby Flay's Burger Palace opens December 6 in Dadeland
Flay's first Florida foray
Bobby Flay's first Florida foray (say that forty times fast), Bobby's Burger Palace opens to the public at noon on Friday, December 6. Lest you think the ubiquitous Food Network star won't be there, think again. He will be there to open the floodgates.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami