Art Basel Dining Guide
The Magic City is all dressed up for Basel & its restaurants are joining the party
The Magic City is all dressed up for Basel & its restaurants are joining the party. Several local spots are rolling out special menus & discounts to woo art lovers – here are a few to look out for…
- Angelique Euro Cafe brings the Basel party to the Gables Thursday-Sunday (Dec 2-5) as it showcases original artwork by local Venezuelan artist Valentina Ramos. Thursday evening Angelique is also celebrating its one-year anniversary and inviting guests to celebrate with art, wine, live music and a 7pm Battle of the Grapes wine tasting.
- Rooftop Lounge at Townhouse Hotel is celebrating Basel with the introduction of a one week only lunch menu. From Dec 1-4 between 1pm and 1am the rooftop lounge will be serving BONDST sushi (restaurant typically opens at 8pm).
- The Royal at the Raleigh opens its doors tonight at 6pm, bringing a douse of Manhattan magic to the Beach. Chef John DeLucie (Waverly Inn, the Lion) is bringing Colorado lamb chops, salt-crusted fish and beef carpacio tucked to the Raleigh's sceny, chic outdoor courtyard.
- Soyka is joining the party by hosting an art reception with local artist Mark Smith on Thursday, Dec 2 from 7-9pm. The restaurant will also display Smith's work in its Garden Room from Dec 2-5.
- Vino & Olio is also offering lunch to art lovers as it launches a special weeklong menu. Menu highlights include braised veal, lasagna and linguine al pesto. Lunch runs from 12:30-4pm from Nov 30-Dec 3.
Angelique on the Mile
117 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Rooftop Lounge @ Townhouse Hotel
150 20th Street, Miami Beach
The Royal at The Raleigh
1775 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
5556 NE 4 Ct, Miami
Vino & Olio
139 NE 39 St, Design District
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach