Barton G. expands upward & westward with 2nd floor South Beach private dining lounge & LA restaurant
UpTop at Barton G on South Beach, Barton G. The Restaurant in West Hollywood, CA
Ten years after Barton G. The Restaurant opened on West Avenue with fanfare (and giraffes) that would have made PT Barnum proud, events macher Barton G. Weiss announces that he's expanding his South Beach space with a second floor private dining lounge and is also branching out west in the form of a Barton G. The Restaurant in West Hollywood, California.
The west coast Barton G. will debut in January 2013 featuring the cuisine of Jeff O'Neill, executive chef at Weiss's other eatery, The Dining Room at the Villa by Barton G. The swanky new South Beach private dining space, UpTop at Barton G., will feature its own menu by O'Neill and will debut when the restaurant celebrates its 10th birthday on November 15. The 120-seat second floor lounge is open to the public and available for private dining and special events. Downstairs, the restaurant will offer a redesigned lounge and new menu.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami