Barton G. expands upward & westward with 2nd floor South Beach private dining lounge & LA restaurant
UpTop at Barton G on South Beach, Barton G. The Restaurant in West Hollywood, CA
Ten years after Barton G. The Restaurant opened on West Avenue with fanfare (and giraffes) that would have made PT Barnum proud, events macher Barton G. Weiss announces that he's expanding his South Beach space with a second floor private dining lounge and is also branching out west in the form of a Barton G. The Restaurant in West Hollywood, California.
The west coast Barton G. will debut in January 2013 featuring the cuisine of Jeff O'Neill, executive chef at Weiss's other eatery, The Dining Room at the Villa by Barton G. The swanky new South Beach private dining space, UpTop at Barton G., will feature its own menu by O'Neill and will debut when the restaurant celebrates its 10th birthday on November 15. The 120-seat second floor lounge is open to the public and available for private dining and special events. Downstairs, the restaurant will offer a redesigned lounge and new menu.
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Sugar Factory American Brasserie to celebrate its Miami opening in June with Kylie Jenner
- Amy Kalinowski is the new pastry chef at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- PBS Chef Irie's May 7 Hidden Kitchen collaboration
- The Local Craft Food & Drink launches new menu at open-to-public party tonight
- Morimoto South Beach launches $65 'Greatest Hits' menu
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria