Barton G. expands upward & westward with 2nd floor South Beach private dining lounge & LA restaurant
UpTop at Barton G on South Beach, Barton G. The Restaurant in West Hollywood, CA
Ten years after Barton G. The Restaurant opened on West Avenue with fanfare (and giraffes) that would have made PT Barnum proud, events macher Barton G. Weiss announces that he's expanding his South Beach space with a second floor private dining lounge and is also branching out west in the form of a Barton G. The Restaurant in West Hollywood, California.
The west coast Barton G. will debut in January 2013 featuring the cuisine of Jeff O'Neill, executive chef at Weiss's other eatery, The Dining Room at the Villa by Barton G. The swanky new South Beach private dining space, UpTop at Barton G., will feature its own menu by O'Neill and will debut when the restaurant celebrates its 10th birthday on November 15. The 120-seat second floor lounge is open to the public and available for private dining and special events. Downstairs, the restaurant will offer a redesigned lounge and new menu.
- Riviera Focacceria Italiana opens in midtown Miami
- Sriracha House slings heat in South Beach
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April