Barton G. expands upward & westward with 2nd floor South Beach private dining lounge & LA restaurant
UpTop at Barton G on South Beach, Barton G. The Restaurant in West Hollywood, CA
Ten years after Barton G. The Restaurant opened on West Avenue with fanfare (and giraffes) that would have made PT Barnum proud, events macher Barton G. Weiss announces that he's expanding his South Beach space with a second floor private dining lounge and is also branching out west in the form of a Barton G. The Restaurant in West Hollywood, California.
The west coast Barton G. will debut in January 2013 featuring the cuisine of Jeff O'Neill, executive chef at Weiss's other eatery, The Dining Room at the Villa by Barton G. The swanky new South Beach private dining space, UpTop at Barton G., will feature its own menu by O'Neill and will debut when the restaurant celebrates its 10th birthday on November 15. The 120-seat second floor lounge is open to the public and available for private dining and special events. Downstairs, the restaurant will offer a redesigned lounge and new menu.
- The Downstairs at Hotel Astor resurfaces on March 14
- Ex-China Grill, Lantao Kitchen chef Ferdinand Ortiz Jr. named Mister Collins' new Executive Chef
- Ex Preservation chef Ryan Harrison heads up Giorgio Rapicavoli's Taperia Raca; menu here>>
- Tommy Hilfiger is buying, redoing The Raleigh; no comment from Michael Schwartz on restaurant's fate
- Carla Pellegrino's Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant opening April 3
- The Villa by Barton G relaunches restaurant as Il Sole
- Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
- Bâoli does Omakase
- Hot sauce, happy hour & pinatas with free stuff at Huahua's Taqueria
- Locals, legends in the galley at SOBEWFF's Ocean Liner Dinner at The Wolfsonian