Barton G. expands upward & westward with 2nd floor South Beach private dining lounge & LA restaurant
UpTop at Barton G on South Beach, Barton G. The Restaurant in West Hollywood, CA
Ten years after Barton G. The Restaurant opened on West Avenue with fanfare (and giraffes) that would have made PT Barnum proud, events macher Barton G. Weiss announces that he's expanding his South Beach space with a second floor private dining lounge and is also branching out west in the form of a Barton G. The Restaurant in West Hollywood, California.
The west coast Barton G. will debut in January 2013 featuring the cuisine of Jeff O'Neill, executive chef at Weiss's other eatery, The Dining Room at the Villa by Barton G. The swanky new South Beach private dining space, UpTop at Barton G., will feature its own menu by O'Neill and will debut when the restaurant celebrates its 10th birthday on November 15. The 120-seat second floor lounge is open to the public and available for private dining and special events. Downstairs, the restaurant will offer a redesigned lounge and new menu.
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday