Celebs love this workout spot. Here's why you will, too.
If it's good enough for Kim Kardashian, Carrie Underwood, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake, Katie Holmes, Jessica Alba, Katie Couric and Juliette Lewis — well, it's good enough for us.
Touted as "The Best Workout in the World," famed Barry's Bootcamp is now open in Sunset Harbour, Miami Beach.
Led by L.A’.s Derek DeGrazio, the private trainer behind Britney Spears’ comeback body during her Femme Fatale tour, Barry’s Bootcamp Miami Beach can deliver up to an incredible 1,000-calorie-burn per hour workout.
The first indoor Bootcamp concept of its kind, Barry’s Bootcamp provides an energetic and progressive atmosphere of classes, formulated to achieve the greatest fat loss and calorie burn. Each class combines intervals of intense cardio and strength training, while targeting a specific area of the body each day of the week, be it core Thursdays or full body Fridays.
Using a hands-on approach, instructors teach in the style of a personal training session, at a fraction of the price. Individual classes start at $30, with packages as low as $24 a class.
“Miami Beach is a market that clearly appreciates fitness and fun, but has been waiting for a class to take it up a notch and really deliver something fresh,” Partner and Lead Instructor Degrazio says. “We are extremely excited to bring Barry’s Bootcamp to locals, who we know are ready for the best workout of their lives.”
Get pumped, Miami.
1835 Purdy Ave., Miami Beach
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Is this Miami's Ultimate Bikini Workout?
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body
- 6 Feel-Good Facts About WTRMLN WTR
- 7 Tips for a Better Bikini Butt
- Meet Fitness Guru Tracy Anderson!
- Fresh Is Better Delivers Healthy, Handcrafted Meals
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach