Bark in the Park
Don't leave Fido behind. The Marlins invite fans and their four-legged friends to watch the game this Sunday.
No dog gets left behind this Sunday at the Miami Marlins' Bark in the Park, where families can bring their pooches to watch the Marlins take on the Tampa Bay Rays at the Marlins Ball Park. Tickets for humans (including children over 3) are $15, doggies pay $10. All proceeds from the purchase of the doggy tickets go to the Humane Society of Greater Miami.
To make this day even more fun, the Humane Society of Greater Miami invites guests to enter their photo contest where owners can get their dogs dolled up in their best Marlins attire. Go to www.marlins.com/bark to submit the photo. The winning photo will be displayed on Marlins Vision, as well as receive four tickets to a future Marlins game and an autographed baseball.
Marlins starting pitcher Mark Buehrle and his wife Jamie, have developed a new program called Buehrle’s Buddies, where fans can donate any new or gently used dog toys, blankets and beds at the collection bin which will be located outside of the First Base Entrance, upon entering the ballpark. All donated items at Bark at the Park on June 10 will be given to the Humane Society of Greater Miami.
Bark in the Park, Sunday, Jun. 10 at 1:10 p.m
Marlins Ball Park, 501 Marlins Way, Miami
Tickets $15, $10 for dogs. Tickets must be purchased prior to the game.
See and Do
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 2016 Great Park Summit showcases strategies for parks in Miami-Dade on Friday
- Hands-on event for kids and parents in Miami’s Design District on Sunday, April 17
- 7 Fun Things To Do During Spring Break for Teens (and Adults of Any Age)
- Eight options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Columbus Day Regatta enters 60th year on Biscayne Bay
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- South Florida Farmers Market Guide
- Summer Fun: A guide to outdoor sporting options in Miami this summer
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 28-30