Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
Do your part to help keep our dunes looking pristine at the Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project.
There's nothing nastier than stepping on someone else's garbage with your unsuspecting bare feet at the beach. Do your part to keep our shores clean. This Saturday, the Barefoot Beach Rescue Project partners with the Surfrider Foundation and the City of Miami Beach to keep our shores Barefoot Friendly.
From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. volunteers will congregate at the North Shore Open Space Park at 81 Street and Collins Ave. on Miami Beach where they will participate in the dune restoration.
Then from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., volunteers 21 and older are invited to a special celebration at the Ocean Auditorium at 1001 Ocean Drive, featuring recording artist Eric Hutchinson. There's sure to be more than a few bottles of Barefoot Wine for the thirsty volunteers. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9 a.m.-11 a.m. Dune Restoration
North Shore Open Space Park
81st Street and Collins Ave.
6 p.m.-8 p.m. Volunteer Party
1001 Ocean Dr.
RSVP to email@example.com
See and Do
- 20 great parks, 20 great outings
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- Check out these 5 events during Downtown Art Days
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21