Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
Do your part to help keep our dunes looking pristine at the Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project.
9 a.m.-11 a.m. Dune Restoration
North Shore Open Space Park
81st Street and Collins Ave.
6 p.m.-8 p.m. Volunteer Party
1001 Ocean Dr.
RSVP to email@example.com
There's nothing nastier than stepping on someone else's garbage with your unsuspecting bare feet at the beach. Do your part to keep our shores clean. This Saturday, the Barefoot Beach Rescue Project partners with the Surfrider Foundation and the City of Miami Beach to keep our shores Barefoot Friendly.
From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. volunteers will congregate at the North Shore Open Space Park at 81 Street and Collins Ave. on Miami Beach where they will participate in the dune restoration.
Then from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., volunteers 21 and older are invited to a special celebration at the Ocean Auditorium at 1001 Ocean Drive, featuring recording artist Eric Hutchinson. There's sure to be more than a few bottles of Barefoot Wine for the thirsty volunteers. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See and Do
- 2016 South Florida Firefighters Calendar hits Miami with two launch parties this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 28-30
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16