Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
Do your part to help keep our dunes looking pristine at the Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project.
9 a.m.-11 a.m. Dune Restoration
North Shore Open Space Park
81st Street and Collins Ave.
6 p.m.-8 p.m. Volunteer Party
1001 Ocean Dr.
RSVP to email@example.com
There's nothing nastier than stepping on someone else's garbage with your unsuspecting bare feet at the beach. Do your part to keep our shores clean. This Saturday, the Barefoot Beach Rescue Project partners with the Surfrider Foundation and the City of Miami Beach to keep our shores Barefoot Friendly.
From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. volunteers will congregate at the North Shore Open Space Park at 81 Street and Collins Ave. on Miami Beach where they will participate in the dune restoration.
Then from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., volunteers 21 and older are invited to a special celebration at the Ocean Auditorium at 1001 Ocean Drive, featuring recording artist Eric Hutchinson. There's sure to be more than a few bottles of Barefoot Wine for the thirsty volunteers. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’