Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
Do your part to help keep our dunes looking pristine at the Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project.
There's nothing nastier than stepping on someone else's garbage with your unsuspecting bare feet at the beach. Do your part to keep our shores clean. This Saturday, the Barefoot Beach Rescue Project partners with the Surfrider Foundation and the City of Miami Beach to keep our shores Barefoot Friendly.
From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. volunteers will congregate at the North Shore Open Space Park at 81 Street and Collins Ave. on Miami Beach where they will participate in the dune restoration.
Then from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., volunteers 21 and older are invited to a special celebration at the Ocean Auditorium at 1001 Ocean Drive, featuring recording artist Eric Hutchinson. There's sure to be more than a few bottles of Barefoot Wine for the thirsty volunteers. RSVP to email@example.com.
9 a.m.-11 a.m. Dune Restoration
North Shore Open Space Park
81st Street and Collins Ave.
6 p.m.-8 p.m. Volunteer Party
1001 Ocean Dr.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes
- 15 cultural events in Miami you can't miss - June 16-30
- 13 hot events in Miami in July 2016
- Fourth of July Guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Five reasons you should dress like an early 20th century Irishman on Bloomsday
- Top 4 events during Irie Weekend