Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
Do your part to help keep our dunes looking pristine at the Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project.
9 a.m.-11 a.m. Dune Restoration
North Shore Open Space Park
81st Street and Collins Ave.
6 p.m.-8 p.m. Volunteer Party
1001 Ocean Dr.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
There's nothing nastier than stepping on someone else's garbage with your unsuspecting bare feet at the beach. Do your part to keep our shores clean. This Saturday, the Barefoot Beach Rescue Project partners with the Surfrider Foundation and the City of Miami Beach to keep our shores Barefoot Friendly.
From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. volunteers will congregate at the North Shore Open Space Park at 81 Street and Collins Ave. on Miami Beach where they will participate in the dune restoration.
Then from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., volunteers 21 and older are invited to a special celebration at the Ocean Auditorium at 1001 Ocean Drive, featuring recording artist Eric Hutchinson. There's sure to be more than a few bottles of Barefoot Wine for the thirsty volunteers. RSVP to email@example.com.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more