Barbie Dreamhouse Experience in Miami
Want to snoop around Barbie's crib? Now you can with The Dreamhouse Experience at Sawgrass Mills Mall.
On the high heels of Barbie doll’s recent announcement that she’s selling her Malibu mansion, the style icon revealed that, for the first time ever, fans worldwide will now be able to literally step inside her world with the Barbie The Dreamhouse Experience.
Two life-sized houses -— complete with pink elevators, a walk-in “glitterizer,” an endless closet and a dazzling “diamond” ring display -— will be unveiled during March 2013, one in Berlin, Germany and the other in South Florida at Sawgrass Mills, the largest outlet and value retail shopping destination in the US.
“It is real coup for Sawgrass Mills to get this first-ever global experience, which will only enhance our already successful mix of retail, dining and entertainment concepts,” VP/General Manager at Sawgrass Mills Luanne Lenberg says. “We are confident that the millions of visitors who are already drawn to Sawgrass Mills will be attracted to the unique Barbie The Dreamhouse Experience," she adds.
In March, the real life Dreamhouses in Germany and Florida will provide an unprecedented opportunity to interact with Barbie, her friends and family, and truly see what it’s like to live her dreamy life. Using Radio Frequency Identification technology bracelets and LED touch screens, fans can also create their own personalized experiences during the tour – including digitally “trying on” Barbie doll’s fabulous fashions.
“This year, Barbie is inviting fans into her world to explore what they’ve only played with in doll size,” Vice President, Global Marketing for Barbie Lori Pantel says. “Barbie’s life-sized Dreamhouses will provide fans a new way to interact and engage with the Barbie brand while providing a memorable experience," Pantel adds.
Inspired by the house in the popular web series, now you can peep Barbie's crib and play with her clothes and accessories in a BIG way, Miami!
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...