Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
Suspicion of DUI
Barbara Walters' daughter, Jacqueline Danforth, got nabbed in Naples.
It all went down early Sunday, according to TMZ. Danforth was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. According to the police report, Collier County cops found the 44-year-old and a male passenger in a parked car that had its lights off.
Walters' daughter, a NY based entrepreneur, blew a blood alcohol level of .218 (nearly three times the legal limit) and was taken into custody. She was later released on $1,000 bail.
Danforth has had had trouble with drugs in the past and her famous mom has spoken openly about her struggles and hard partying.
Jacqueline was adopted by Barbara and then husband, the late Lee Guber, as a baby. The couple later divorced.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market