Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
Suspicion of DUI
Barbara Walters' daughter, Jacqueline Danforth, got nabbed in Naples.
It all went down early Sunday, according to TMZ. Danforth was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. According to the police report, Collier County cops found the 44-year-old and a male passenger in a parked car that had its lights off.
Walters' daughter, a NY based entrepreneur, blew a blood alcohol level of .218 (nearly three times the legal limit) and was taken into custody. She was later released on $1,000 bail.
Danforth has had had trouble with drugs in the past and her famous mom has spoken openly about her struggles and hard partying.
Jacqueline was adopted by Barbara and then husband, the late Lee Guber, as a baby. The couple later divorced.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening