Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
Suspicion of DUI
Barbara Walters' daughter, Jacqueline Danforth, got nabbed in Naples.
It all went down early Sunday, according to TMZ. Danforth was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. According to the police report, Collier County cops found the 44-year-old and a male passenger in a parked car that had its lights off.
Walters' daughter, a NY based entrepreneur, blew a blood alcohol level of .218 (nearly three times the legal limit) and was taken into custody. She was later released on $1,000 bail.
Danforth has had had trouble with drugs in the past and her famous mom has spoken openly about her struggles and hard partying.
Jacqueline was adopted by Barbara and then husband, the late Lee Guber, as a baby. The couple later divorced.
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance