Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
Suspicion of DUI
Barbara Walters' daughter, Jacqueline Danforth, got nabbed in Naples.
It all went down early Sunday, according to TMZ. Danforth was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. According to the police report, Collier County cops found the 44-year-old and a male passenger in a parked car that had its lights off.
Walters' daughter, a NY based entrepreneur, blew a blood alcohol level of .218 (nearly three times the legal limit) and was taken into custody. She was later released on $1,000 bail.
Danforth has had had trouble with drugs in the past and her famous mom has spoken openly about her struggles and hard partying.
Jacqueline was adopted by Barbara and then husband, the late Lee Guber, as a baby. The couple later divorced.
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV