Bander’s family recipe in Molly O’Neill cookbook
Jo Anne Bander’s tribute to her grandmother is part of One Big Table: A Portrait of American Cooking (Simon & Schuster, $50), a collection of 600 recipes and the stories behind them that Molly O’Neill culled from interviews with home cooks, pit masters, farmers, fisherman and chefs.
“She died with I was young,’’ says Bander, a Coral Gables resident and food activist. “But this recipe has been there my whole life.’’
And now it’s in O’Neill’s new book.
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Pokémon Go lures diners to SuViche South Beach
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice