The Band Perry Arrives at Fontainebleau Miami Beach for Dinner and a Show
Upcoming BleauLive Concert Series features the hit makers behind "If I Die Young"
October 13, 6pm
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
After its high energy, end of summer BleauLive blowout on the oceanfront lawn with Robin Thicke and Pharell Williams, Fontainebleau Miami Beach (4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-538-2000) is switching things up for its next installment in the concert series. Enjoy dinner and a show with The Band Perry this Sunday, October 13.
For $100 per person, guests can select from one of the Fontainebleau’s three signature restaurants, Gotham Steak, Hakkasan, and Scarpetta, for a 6 pm pre-show prix fixe dinner. At 8 pm, the doors of the Sparkle ballroom will open for a concert by the 2011 Academy of Country Music Award’s Top New Artist winner and Grammy nominees The Band Perry.
Fans of their hit songs “You Lie,” “All Your Life,” and the quadruple platinum “If I Die Young,” will be treated to a two-hour open bar featuring specialty cocktails during the exclusive concert.
BleauLive packages can be purchased online here or by calling 1-800-548-8886
What's next for the concert series that combines luxury vacation experiences with live performances by today’s top artists? Gloria Gaynor and The Spinners. For a little “I Will Survive” disco nostalgia, mark your calendars for December 14.
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016