The Band Perry Arrives at Fontainebleau Miami Beach for Dinner and a Show
Upcoming BleauLive Concert Series features the hit makers behind "If I Die Young"
October 13, 6pm
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
After its high energy, end of summer BleauLive blowout on the oceanfront lawn with Robin Thicke and Pharell Williams, Fontainebleau Miami Beach (4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-538-2000) is switching things up for its next installment in the concert series. Enjoy dinner and a show with The Band Perry this Sunday, October 13.
For $100 per person, guests can select from one of the Fontainebleau’s three signature restaurants, Gotham Steak, Hakkasan, and Scarpetta, for a 6 pm pre-show prix fixe dinner. At 8 pm, the doors of the Sparkle ballroom will open for a concert by the 2011 Academy of Country Music Award’s Top New Artist winner and Grammy nominees The Band Perry.
Fans of their hit songs “You Lie,” “All Your Life,” and the quadruple platinum “If I Die Young,” will be treated to a two-hour open bar featuring specialty cocktails during the exclusive concert.
BleauLive packages can be purchased online here or by calling 1-800-548-8886
What's next for the concert series that combines luxury vacation experiences with live performances by today’s top artists? Gloria Gaynor and The Spinners. For a little “I Will Survive” disco nostalgia, mark your calendars for December 14.
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide